• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

illidan VS arthas RM

who do you think will win if arthas and illidan fight again

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
*poll*
i reckon illidan will win because he will get kil'jayden's help by becoming more of a demon then he will go to fight arthas on a front line war with an army but since naga myrmidons own abominations then naga royal gaurdes own them even more so arthas will be surronded yet he will not fear to fight an army alone so he does and with the lich kings help he almost kills illidan but illidan pulls of some cool move and owns him (mayby how at the start of FFX2 yuna does that real high flip and just uses her pistols like hell) but since illidan doesnt have ranged wepon he throws his at arthas

Level 25
Seeing as Arthas doesn't exist any more, Illidan would win by default

However, if that poor soul had to go against the Lich King...

To put it simply, Kil'Jaden is scared by the Lich King's power. NOTHING can defeat the Lich King, short of Elune herself appearing on Azeroth in a solid form and laying waste to him

Level 5
Illidan is half-night elf, so he may ask elune to aid him :D

Anyway demon lords are quite coward.
Like Archimonde: he first used the orcs, then the undead to weaken Azeroth. He has such a power to ruin a city in a second, and has a demon army that is a far stronger force than anything in Azeroth, he could have just invaded directly, but he didn't.

Level 25
Archimonde and Mannoroth couldn't have invaded directly. They needed someone to summon them into Azeroth, otherwise they'd use pretty crummy avatars

Hence why Archimonde needs you to summon him in the middle of Dalaran

Level 10
i thought elune only helps the night elf SENTINELS. as in, sentinels, not the druids. and i dont remember Illidan being a sentinel. of course, i might be wrong.

Level 3
anyway that "pour soul" would beat the lich king and his cronnies with the eye of sargeras, if malfurion didnt intervene

in game terms, illidan would easily pwn arthas... why? mana burn arthas... a dk is pretty useless in a 1v1 fight, specially without mana for death coil and call the dead has no effect if u dont have dead bodies around

Level 25
Ner'Zul on his own was powerful, but Illidan was more powerful

Unfortunantly, Ner'Zul and Arthas merged into one being. Giving him like... Twice the power he had before. Easily enough to defeat Illidan, crush all of Azeroth like a grape, and still have enough left over for a nice large smoothie

Level 9
tuna69 said:
this thread is lame.

how is this lame besides no one asked someone to flame this topic did they now if you arnt gonna participate get lost

well what if elune has no choice to ally with illidan or even herself would get killed so together they take illidan out but what if in the end illidan becomes the most demonic demon in the WC world more evil then arthas

Level 3
what if illidan killed arthas and then when he went to destroy the lich king, he got possessed by ner'zhul? that surely would be funny to see

anyway it doesnt matter if this topic is lame or not, after all it is in the offtopic :lol:

Level 9
actualy that would be quite funny but i would say he would commit suicide or be sent back to his chamber if after he started to get controled from ner`zhul

Level 3
arthas has frostmourne...
illidan has 2 demonic enhanced blades...
arthas has ner'zhul incorporated into him...
illidan has guldan...

if u dont know, guldan actually was teached by kil'jaeden, and ner'zhul was a simple warlock that belonged to the shadow council... still i wonder how ner'zhul got so strong... i know that he opened many portals and when trying to run he got caugh by kil'jaeden and then got cut to shreds and was put in a "ice prison"

Level 25
Guldan was Ner'Zul's student. When Ner'Zul decided to back away from the demonic pact, Kil'Jaden went to Guldan to finish the job

Illidan's warglaives are the Twin Blades of Azzinoth. Previously belonging to a demon by the name of Azzinoth, Illidan, during the War of the Ancients, killed said demon, and took the warglaives from him

Ner'Zul used to be an orcish shaman, however he was enticed by the power Kil'Jaden offered him. So Arthas is a mix betweeen a Paladin, a Death Knight, a Shaman and a Warlock. Oh noez

Level 3
if guldan was so powerful that he could rise a whole archipelago, why couldnt illidan do something like that? after all, illidan absorbed the skull of guldan and inherited his knowledge

but hey, what i wonder is how the lich king could foresee the future (example, the fall of tichondrius), and how could he become so strong, after all, kiljaeden granted him only the power to create the scourge to allow the burning legion to directly invade the human world

also this may sound totaly idiot, but i have seen somewhere that the burning legion are actually the same demons as in diablo? :?

Level 2
illidan would own up on arthas. illidan could simply sneak up while flying, dive bomb him, and cut his throat. by the way, does anyone notice the storyline similarities between wc3 and starcraft? arthas=kerrigan. jaina=raynor. human=terran. night elf=protoss. undead=zerg. nerzhul=overmind. malfurion=tassadar, etc.

Level 9
how could illidan dive bomb arthas though if ner`zhul can see the future and arthas probly would sit on the frozen throne all day waiting for a nice sunny day

Level 9
ok whatever arthas is a lich king so its not easy to kill him so illidan is out of the qeustion because arthas has the lich king's helmet and that makes 2 of them however 2 is better than 1 so i think only person is that kil'jaeden will have to do this himself

Status
Not open for further replies.