• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Illidan.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Illidan Stormrage, Lord of the Outland
Skin By 13lade619

Description:
Illidan, after the siege of Outland.

Texture Path:
Textures\Illidan.blp

Uploaded to:
www.thehelper.net
www.hiveworkshop.com

For those who want a more WoW-ish look for illidan!

Changes:
Darker Skin tone
Green Body Runes
Glaives
more tattered wings
redder tinted wings
paler colors on clothes

Keywords:
illidan, evil, WOW, world, of, warcraft, Lord, of, outland, betrayer
Contents

Illidan Stormrage, Lord of the Outland (Texture)

Reviews
16:41, 1st Sep 2009 67chrome: please review the skin submission rules before submitting anything else here. Also, cheek out the skinning tutorials for advise on how to create your own skins.

M

16:41, 1st Sep 2009
67chrome: please review the skin submission rules before submitting anything else here. Also, cheek out the skinning tutorials for advise on how to create your own skins.

Level 3
Oh, look!
A recolor.
Mind you, a recolor that my half-witted two-year-old cousin could make before you can say "I can't skin".

Honestly. Just... just think about it for a second. Go around the skin database. See what's in there. Compare those skins to your "skin".
It's not that damn hard to figure out you don't have what it takes to submit stuff yet. But you're not thinking, are you?

Level 8
add more detail, fix up a few things, and submit it on ur own hosted forum. It would be nice as a skin for a WoW map, but I must say it is not good enough for here. I may not know how to skin yet, but I'm sure I'd be able to pick it up quickly.