1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Vote for the best entries in the 13th Music Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

If You had 1 wish what would be?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Almost_there, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Oh I guess I know what that means lol.

-Rui

2. Raiju

Raiju

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Daminon, now i remenber the name of this avatar, its the Demon Lord right? my avatar comes from Mortal Kombat Deception artwork, its Ermac the nether being

3. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    lol.Behemoth is the big purple one. With a big mouth and all. Hmm..i always get them mixed up..
    Also the fiend is the goat guy.
    They BOTH look nice and beastly.
    Poor tuna..

4. tuna69

tuna69

Resources:
    Resources:
    pity at last.

5. Daminon

Daminon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes it's the Demon Lord. So the 4th/5th ninja is still in the Mortal Kombat series. I havn't played any of the games after the 4th. I have only seen him in Ultimate MK3. I must say that I didn't like him at all. There are only supposed to be the 3 famous ninjas I think. I didn't like the idea of Rain or Ermac.
    What is Ermac's mastery? Is it fire since he is red like Sub Zero is blue like ice?

Ah now I remeber the Fiend. That rat-goat like beast. But the Behemoth you are talking about is named Beilarh or Belarith (not sure). There is no unit named Behemoth.

6. Raiju

Raiju

Resources:
    Resources:
    well i simply love Rain (yeah because of the lighting mastery and stuff), but im the only person in the world to do so...Rain is one of the poorest (in terms of combos and strikes) characters in all MK history

in the good old MKs there were only the famous Scorpion and Sub-Zero, and after, Smoke entered first as a robot

it was in the UltimateMK series that Smoke became a ninja(human), and it was also in the UltimateMKs that the last three ninjas appeared

Rain
    Ermac
    Noobsaibot (secret)

Ermac's powers are unknown, he is like the conflux of all souls who where being tossed into the nether, he then arises as one powerful being, to vengeance over some strange mage i forgot the name :p

Ermac's appearance as a "red ninja" was just a joke, hes true form is the one here, a being created by the mix of many souls, who can control the dark matter

its something like that, MK lore is too complicated

7. U.V

U.V

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i have a new wish:

i want Rui's avatar to come to life and dance for me all day!!! :shock:

8. Daminon

Daminon

Resources:
    Resources:
    How did Smoke become a human? And how do you know? And how do you get acces to him in MK3? In MK3 you see his icon fast switching between the MK dragon icon. You can't choose him.
    And why isn't Sheeva in Ultimate MK3? She is my favorite chatacter in that game. Hmm, Ultimate MK3 is the strangest of the all. Remeber that there was Sub-Zero unmasked AND him in his common clothing. That was really confusing I think. I din't like Jade either.
    And btw, I haven never been good at MK. I just love it's universe. It's my favorite of all fightning games and has always been. I suppose you are a good player since you know so much about it.

9. Raiju

Raiju

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol its not that im a good player, its only that MK was the second game i played in my life :lol:

i dont know why Sheeva isnt there, but i do know the Sub-Zeros (yeah in the plural) secret

in the first MKs subzero was just a masked blue ninja with strange ice powers which had a strange relationship based on vengeance/friendship with scorpion

some MKs past, this masked subzero dies in in the hands of scorpion (yeah the vengeance stuff)

now it gets confusing, it appears that subzero got a brother with the same strange icy powers than him, his brother enters unmasked the MK and scorpion can sense he is not the creature he aplied vengeance. scorpion was sent back to hell because subzero wasnt truly guilty for his own damnation, so to repay it, scorpion decides to protect this subzero

some MKs later, you will notice two subzeros to choose, one masked, other unmasked. i dont know if this is just a special edition meant to play with the old fighters, or if subzero (the original) ressurected

im trying to remenber the name of the mage Ermac is trying to catch, i think its Shiroki, or something like that

we both face a paradox when we talk about Smoke. before he was robot and cyrax an the other red robot were human too. Smoke was very friend of subzero. when their ninja order implanted a mech power enhacing system. not everyone acepted this. subzero, smoke and other ninjas fled. but smoke was captured and forced to become a machine

i dont know how but Smoke managed to restore his human form

as we dont want to have this thread locked by being off-topic:

i WISH i remeber how to choose Smoke (i used to know but i dont play MK in a long time)

10. tuna69

tuna69

Resources:
    Resources:
    new wish: an MK game.

11. olofmoleman

olofmoleman

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    My wish would be an unlimmited number of wishes that I can't use for "evil" purposes.

If that is not possible then I would wish for lot a LOT of wishes.

After that I would wish to be realy realy powerfull, because omnipotent isn't possible, not even for a god. For example, íf you can make a stone that is too heavy for you to lift, so if you can't lift it then you wouldn't be allpowerfull, and if you can lift every tihng then you can't make a stone that you can't lift.

12. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    lol, i was expectin u to wish for the dinosaurs to come back lol!

13. Daminon

Daminon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Unless you classify the wish of dinosaurs return is evil, there is no problem to get them back with A LOT of wishes. Hehe, I suppose you want all pre-historical animals back. And by the way, I like dinosaurs very very much when I was a small child (But hated the Jurrasic Park movies). My favourite was Dilophosaurus. Correctly spelled?

14. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    lol, i was like u too! i drew dinos like hell! but when my friend statred drawing whales and dolphins i said screw this and went on to dragons and beasts...anyway..i love jarasic park (or how ever u spell it) and i think that spellin is correct, anyway, olofs the pro, is that right?

15. N00byStance

N00byStance

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Lol, same with me, I loved dinos when I was younger, I like them now too, however it isn't an obsession. I also drew 'em, whales too :p

16. Pyrodactyl

Pyrodactyl

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    When i was younger i used to know the name of more that 60 dinosaurs and i could indentify them and i even knew where they used to live.

My favourite was Deinonychus (hope i spelled it correctly - anyway it is a mid-sized predator)

Uh-oh we're getting off-topic...

17. eeevil

eeevil

Resources:
    Resources:
    i wish that all living things will ddye in the horribolest and worst deaths ever, and then the star system will explode and there will be not eaven a memory about it.
    but unfortunatly it's impossible.
    yet.+wishes don't come true.

18. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Okaaaaaaaaay, Eeevil's a psychopath who wants himself and everything else dead

That's... great....

I'll go... place

19. Almost_there

Almost_there

Resources:
    Resources:
    REMEMBER PEOPLE!!!!

Be careful what you wish for... MUHAHAHAH!!!

20. olofmoleman

olofmoleman

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well, I like Dinosaurs and prehistoric stuff, but I'm not really an expert.