• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If you could have any superpower, What would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
1.You cannot go waaaaaay back in time(you can of course,but I will stop you....cuz that's what I do,afterall I am "NOZDORMU The timeless one")so you can't change the space-time-continum.
2. You can't shoot me with a gun because you cannot see me(cuz I'm a time traveling dragon)....

by the way.....NICE SIGNATURE DUDE!!!:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Hmmm, your jealousy will force you to not use your time-traveling abilities. Because if you do, I'll just keep moving though time and you'll never find me EVER. And you REALLY want to find me so that you can see my powers in action, because you're so jealous of them. You can't stop me from moving around time in the first place because we both have time-manipulation, and you'll never know what point in time I've traveled to, and as long as I'm free I can travel to any time. but I'll allow you to jealously follow me into a trap, I'll lure you into a death rift which takes away all of your powers. And you'll never see it coming ^^

And thanks, my sig was made by Dragonson ;)

While zealon is sleeping,I use Denthetor's power to wrap him in metal and teleport him into the deep sea.Now I rule :D

Huh? but what happened to the part where I secretly stole your shoes and used them for my escape? You missed that little detail ;)

Level 9
Zealon said:
Huh? but what happened to the part where I secretly stole your shoes and used them for my escape? You missed that little detail ;)
You thought you escaped.That was an illusion.You never escaped.

Level 13
Well, yeah you are. I have at least 20 :D

You thought you escaped.That was an illusion.You never escaped.

Ok, but!! still I kept the shoe, and with the shoe, escape is inevitable...

Level 4
You said angel of death, you never even said what the ability is

I will have the ability to drain out your soul in the darkness, and move like the wind at night, but if you see me it will be the last image you will see is a white glow then your dead.

I’m not threatening you I’m just saying if I was the angel of death.
195657-albums3845-picture38364.html

Last edited:
Level 13
Not really, not if I had your two abilities as well. Which I do, coz remember my power is to steal everyones powers and give it to me XD

Level 9
Zealon said:
Not really, not if I had your two abilities as well. Which I do, coz remember my power is to steal everyones powers and give it to me XD
Which you stole from me.And if the rules state that you can have only one power,then you dont have it (cause u said something else earlier).
Zealon said:
The ability to do well in school, and ultamatly; not fail.
To be precise.

EDIT:
My 2nd Ability:
The ability to nullify Zealon's power.

Level 13
Well, I'm stuck with that one, I guess I lose. But I'm very happy that someone actually dedicated a power to me though :D

Level 3
Ability to disable everyone power but mine without doing anything so even if you steal it,it still disable everyone power in here
and Peper if everyone post in this Thread Never Happen that will include your which if your post never exist than other post will still exist

Last edited:
Level 9
Well Zealon,Since I have all powers,I can use one in dealing with you.

@General Panda,before you ask for it,I go back in time and prevent you from doing that.I can do that Because I have the power to see whos posting on this thread.

Level 6
Invulnerability to everything. Time, hunger, bullets...

I would walk forever. Explore forever. Think forever. And if I became bored I would lye down in the forest and go to sleep for a few decades, just to see whats up with my grand Kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.