1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

If could give an extra ability to one of your body parts. What would it be ?

Discussion in 'Something Else' started by [E]clipse, Mar 3, 2016.

1. [E]clipse

[E]clipse

Resources:
    Resources:
    If you could provide one of your body parts with special abilities.. what would it be ? Eyes shooting laser ? Magnetized hands ? Super strong limbs ? Looking into the future ?

For me its :

1.My eyes. I'd ask for my eyes to gain a power that'd enable me to look at a person's moves / facial expressions / combat moves etc. and copy them exactly . Also, I'd be able to study every single thing that happens around me, almost like looking at things in slow motion.Also I'd be able to nearly read people's minds by looking at their facial expressions and contraction and relaxation of facial muscles.

2.If not that then I'd ask for my ears to be able to analyze every single sound in my surroundings. I want to be able to know what a person is writing on a paper just by listening to the sound made by the pen/pencil rubbing against the paper. Or tell when someone's approaching from afar.

What do u think abt that ?

And what would be your special ability ?

2. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I would say the eye thing would make you pretty dangerous though. The ears is sort of keen sniper type.

I want my eye to become 'presence marker'. This means I can manipulate my presence in people's eye as long as they make one time contact. Useful if you want to skip class without being seen skipping.

3. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Ability to go invisible.

Because reasons. *cough*

4. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Cause that could go anywhere Chaosy, from the clean to the dirt one.

Mine's equal to invisible to and being present at the same moment, kinda cheated on it. Though the blind can bypass it.

5. Warseeker

Warseeker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hand

So I can use finger of Death Ability.

6. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Wow. I expected something else after just reading the body part lol.

Don't you know me? Dirty obviously.

7. [E]clipse

[E]clipse

Resources:
    Resources:
    Code Geass !Hmm.. thats actually pretty cool how u can manipulate people. I can make someone do my holiday projects that way ! Wait.. even better , I can use it on someone while playing chess / an other game to make him withdraw !

Now thats sneaky !
    However invisibility cannot escape my eye !

8. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Code Geass style would be amazing in theory, but I would just get a god complex by it.

9. [E]clipse

[E]clipse

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah.. If id have that power I could be god and no one would even know since I could erase their memories after that

10. Warseeker

Warseeker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Why would I work hard in school while I could just use Drain to steal informtions from my class comrades.

11. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I feel like you're thinking too small here.

(like I am one to talk)

12. [E]clipse

[E]clipse

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've also been thinking of an astral walking ability.

Basically when I'm asleep I'd be able to step out of my body as my soul and travel to other places even far away at great speed and no one would be able to see or touch or even feel me.

Wouldn't that be cool ?

13. Directive255

Directive255

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ability to transform into conscious fluids and even mercury--

Hmm... nope.
    Mega Mouthcannon ability! My words would be very seductive and persuasive, and can affect the minds and subconscious of others, and my mouth can even be used as a literal cannon! Just like Sun Yat-sen the Mouthpiece.

[​IMG]

Drawback: :( Does not work with some people......

14. [E]clipse

[E]clipse

Resources:
    Resources:
    You'd really want a canon mouth ? XD

15. hiphop4eva

hiphop4eva

Resources:
    Resources:
  16. Mattnj

Mattnj

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Your astral walking ability kind of reminds me of an Orc Blademaster Wind Walk and an Orc Spirit Walker Ethereal Form ability combo!

As for me I would like the ability to open a portal and see, hear, and even travel to distant places, like advanced alien planets, anywhere in the universe. Then I could talk to advanced aliens and learn about new technology and science!

17. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    It would be awesome to have a another sense. (Not common sense) but a 6th or 7th One :p

18. [E]clipse

[E]clipse

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sounds cool, but planets are so far away from each other, It'd take u years or maybe even centuries to see an alien planet, now wouldn't it ? :cgrin:

6th or 7th ? Like what ? Predicting the future of some sort ?

19. Mattnj

Mattnj

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If you had the technology and energy to create a wormhole theoretically you could travel from one end of the universe to the other in a much shorter amount of time than you could even if you could travel at near light speed.

20. Richasliodo

Richasliodo

Resources:
    Resources:
    The Ability to find things, Imagine what people would pay you if you knew where there missing things are =p