• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[DEAD] Idaero'sArt! ~velato invidia nocte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
these are really nice! you're drawing much more than me! :D i only draw once a day though haha

i'm gonna put some personal opinion about wacom tablets,
i've used bamboo, this one specifically
wacom-bamboo-pen-tablet.jpg
and my review on it is that it is great to use ( although the one i own is a lot worse, not really industry standard but it's how you make with what you have),
but i'm gonna put a youtube video here to speak for me

Level 15
Okay.... I really need to get to new page because this page took me quite long time to load.

First:
image.jpg I realized that OpenCanvas fixed my display color. See the left one is from Picture Viewer, and right one is on OpenCanvas. See that blue jacket turned to purple. That happen on everything, even on Photoshop. I really need to fix this problem before get Wacom.

Second:
image.jpg This is the image i worked on OpenCanvas, on laptop. Just trying to use mouse. This took 3 hours -_- Comparing to paint on iPhone, it feels bettwr because of larger screen and more feature, and can has more layers, and bigger screen (2), and bigger screen (3). but painting with mouse is ultimately hard. So i wont do it again ^^

Third:
image.jpg And back to paint on iphone. Just trying to figure which brush is good for me.

edit:
image.jpg
Tried to paint Juri. Trying new style. Inspire by Cubebrush. I used hardbrush and put alot of colors in there first. Then use softer one to blend and smooth things. I only use one layer. And lastly i made new layer for background. I tried to use "color dodge" and the result not as good as Ross Tran (Ross Draw).
This will be the last time i post here. Not sure why, juta feels weird. I lost my purposes posting here lol :p

Last edited:
Reactions: pyf
Level 15
P_20170118_151137.jpg
I am back!! I guess...
Look! I lost my skillz again, damn. Havent drawing for a year! And also, I lost my mechanic pencil that worth 80 USD :( I am really lazy to sharpen my pencil wvery minutes :(

P_20170122_110454.jpg
still doing same thibg. I think i madd it too dark, should use lighter pencil. I miss how I draw a couole years ago, i think the way i draw was much better.

Last edited:
Level 15
after having a sketch session, with all those rough lines take a black liner and make a clear-black lineart over the sketch. This also counts as an artistic practice that will teach you make accurate lines.
0.0 hardest thing i ever do. Last time i did that was for Inktober, and I made it looks sketchy lol

I dont have internet so i cant post frequently 0.0 And just realized my one year inactive Facebook page have 2 liker 0.0 2 Nier Automata and one Final Fantasy XV for now
IMG_0709.JPG IMG_0729.JPG My stupid iphone has really buggy camera. It has some random noise, and cant focus properly. If it focus on the drawing, it will ultra light, and made the shading looks inbalance. If foucsed on paper, it will ultra dark. Looks great thou, by its dark.
IMG_0739.JPG and it works quite well on simple things like this one. HMmmm...... Anyway, I still have 2 unfinished FInal fantasy XV drawing. And for next drawing, I am thinking to draw more the Lovely Lady Lunafreya and maybe some Guilty Gear Xrd. Oh right! I still have one Mirror edge ongoing, and 4 A5 size sketches, one of them is Supergirl.
I watched supergirl once on Flash crossover, and first time i saw her, it didnt looks like my brain told me. I already saw a lot of her fanart from famous artist and it just make me down when i saw the real her. But she is kinda cute tho, always smiling. But kinda creepy too.

Last edited:

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

nice drawing, the last one is my favourite. keep it up :)

Level 15
Thanks for your wisdom, Wisdom! XD

I actually made these two yesterday, but as i said I dont have internet connection. I tried to sneak around, take my mom phone, and secretly make personal hotspot XP
IMG_0754.JPG

First is Anna from Frozen. Its a redraw (or copy but "copy" sound like something wrong) from Neoartcore. I cant copy 100% same. And i didnt tracing. First I made the guidelines, skeleton structure, and other stuff like real artwork, but without creativity. Usually he draw something NSFW, but this Anna is quite normal. Here is the original, and showing the different way he draw between Anna and Elsa
Anna is normal. That Elsa got some change. And what he usually draw
anna_final_by_neoartcore-d8b6c7q.jpg elsa_final_by_neoartcore-d8b2758.jpg quiet_final_by_neoartcore-d9bn695.jpg

I actually kinda hate to draw those kind of boobz. Not really enjoy it. And the next one is Final Fantasy XV, again. I call this "Selfie with the mercenary". He, Prompto, took selfie with Aranae Highwing, the mercenary. I draw this based on screenshot from the game. My last 2 also based from screenshot from game. I havent finish my WIPs -_-
IMG_0755.JPG

And you see my drawing is so plain, nothing "dynamic". Not really interesting. That something I have been working so hard to fix it but cant find anyway. So that why I really like to do redraw/copy, so I can know whats wrong with my drawing. Well, make it easier to find mistakes.

I also try to compare my skillz with "The Art God" Artgerm, and Chibana Shinji. They both are awesome in different way. Chibana Shinji draw manga style. Its clean, not much shading, but great. And artgerm draw semi realist a bit anime style. Sometimes he post "quick sketch" that took 15 minutes, but for me it looks like 1 hour finsihed sketch 0.0 Drawing original thing took me extra time too. Those artist already know what they wanted to make, not like me. Still much to learn. Looking on their artwork really boost my motivation, but also depressing.
So damn awesome, I really like trying to copy his skillz. Back then I almost reach now but now they are gone
13497725_10154353078445159_6486820944384099365_o.jpg 15356651_10154849065520159_7387164270563579164_n.jpg 14290068_10154584273200159_5309520256786627765_o.jpg

Fantastic clean manga style. I think only this guy who still draw manga style with pencils
12366462_462731020581688_5297045902325823015_n.jpg 12633508_475902042597919_1754220090786218615_o.jpg 13329588_523516804503109_1926378934097288500_o.jpg

Level 15
New stuff. I actually forgot to resize to pictures, so from now I'll resize them to around 1024 pixels.
IMG_0787.JPG IMG_0786.JPG IMG_0788.JPG IMG_0785.JPG
From left:
1. Those are mini sketches to recover my skillz. Those are only redraw/copy from Artgerm and cglas (you can find them on deviantart). I post them because i think i wont finish them properly XP
2. And another unfinished piece. Turned pretty good though XD That should be Faith from Mirror Edge but I modify it a bit.
3. And I forget how to draw face :( Still cant make it properly. Those faces are redraw from Artgerm. I can make face from low angle view, but cant make face from direct front view. Thats strange.
4. trying to make realistic but i cant. Turned really weird, especially if you flip the image. Hope next time i can make it properly.

Level 15
image.jpg

My newest drawin. I lost my skillz help!! help me!!! My skillz is lost. I am too busy studying for upcoming exam (in 3 monthss), and i trade my drawing skillz for that! I lost my skillzz :(

Level 15
Right, i have those strange feeling when I draw. Also i am quantity over quality type guy, so its kinda hard for me to change (i already trying to spend a lot more time on each drawing but i just cant).

And Valentine day. The day when some artist spend their time drawing couple for commision, request, or just following trend; alone. Here is my present, a couple, a strange couple. I still cant make some kind of flirty expression. I guess I need to observe some hentai some more instead of just watching it Xp
image.jpg
O great Hentai Master Kurt, I need you!!! XD lol

And anyway, The ugly drawing on my previous post is my drawing on 2014,... or 2015, i cant remember. So I lied, i didnt lost my skillz that much, sorry about that. I found my old sketchbook that was lost. Really happy to found it! So sad seeing my old arts :/

So I decided to do some redraw. I draw my old sketches with newer skillz. Back then I am really creative, now because i know the rulesz, I got limited by it :(
image.jpg
I draw this one on June 1st, 2014. This is my original characters for my story. Lol those people looks the same. A lot of spiky hairsz. The names are Idaero Ace, Diamond Alice, Nadya Vinietta, Vincent Clark, Ascent Leo, and Mike O'Connor, and a random dragon. Strange name -_- Big head, short long arms, spiky long hair, oversized cloak.
image.jpg
And redraw it. Trying to make looks close as original. I changed some poses and removed the robot guy lol. Actually at the time I draw this i didnt know who I draw. So nothing special, no much detail, no shading, just some static lines for fun. I am planned to show some of my OCs evolution, but maybe after I finished the examzz. I am ultimately busy studying all the time :(

Level 15
just a mini update for my stuffz. I bought a new eraser so its still sharp so i can erase on small area. A random girl, well, mostly inspired from Dizzy from Guilty Gear. Without reference XP
image.jpg

####################################
And, Currently doing somethig for a mini contest on facebook. Which one is better, left or right? Right side, the cleaner one, is the trace from left one. Then, the head looks weird so i change it. And actually it looks so different.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Level 15
the right one is way better than the left. its way cleaner, less pointy and just more appealing to the eye all in all
Phew... Good to ear that. I thought i mess it up xp

image.jpg image.jpg
And just checking my coloring and inking skillz. The color still didnt show up as i wanted but its kinda decent, I think... . The BnW girl is kinda too wide, I realized that when I flip the image. All of them are redraw (the girls from Artgerm, and the guy from Guilty Gear render), just want to check the skillz without much thinking. And no detail on color :( So hard to make detailzzz.
If i want to make detail, thats mean i need to sharpen my coloured pencil, and thats mean it will get short fast and thats mean i need to buy new one. Colored pencil are so expensive. If I buy 2 packs, I can get a new Xbone controller, or a fight stick XD

########
For now, It feels like i wanted to make more color. Dont know why. Might be inspire by this art by Artgerm. Not a colored pencil but it looks simple and i thought i can make it and then it turns out its really hard.
image.jpg

########### Mondas Update edit
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Just some mini sketches. 1st pic: I dont know wheter i draw a male or female lol. 2: Just doing more simple thing. 3. trying new light . 4. Another new light
######## Mondas Update 2
image.jpg
Because i can't finish the clean sketch, I decided to make this chibi version

################TuesdayUpdate edit
Not bumping! Bumping a lot might destroy this thread. Like car. And here is Elsa from Frozen. She is my favorite Disney's character (design). And simple manga/anime style just for refreshing. edit: 2 more elsa. I wont stop untill i draw proper profile view. I think i will soften her hair for next drawing. And i wanted an exotic look too XD. Edit2: more elsa. 4 more. Not as good as previous but just more Elsa!!! those skethes are smaller so looks bad. even some of them didnt looks like elsa XD
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Level 15
Just tried to post something and delete it. It seems i cant bump with that. Also I accidentally delete previous post :(
Just trying to render more and find a way to get highest quality from my ugly iphone camera. Trying to make it the same as i looks it with my eyes. I actually wanted to draw a lot of Elsa but got sick for a couple days, so I lost my mood to draw her. lol.

edit. Based from my experiment, an ugly named thread wont be seen by people. Added Dizzy wip and elsa wip. that dizzy's eyes got wrong, didnt realize that till i edit it. also, totally not my shading style. Really lazy to so that block shading. And on Elsa, still cant figure out how to add texture. and by the way, my arts looks so damn good on thumbnails XD
edit2: added morrigan dark stalker sketch

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    701.5 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    567.6 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    525.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Level 15
image.jpeg
Busy busy busy. Wip. Prontagonist on my story, with weird names lol. Totally dont know how to render for now. Need to do a lot more mini sketchies with full render before doing this one.
I already made 40 Final Fantasy characters sketches and dont know which one i should finish first lol. Also, I already thought some new shading style for me, havent try it yet.
And thanks Edge! I cant give rep to anyone in here. It says i need to rep other people -_-
edit:
finished 1/40. Just trying new way to shading. Not as good as I thought -_- I will try again. edit 2/40. so it turns ugly. totally not my type -_- I'll do better anest time with newer shading style. edit 3 and 4 /40. I cant make it good :(
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Seriously, I wanted to make like this=
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

So damn awesome. I have no idea how to make it. Maybe i need to draw bigger.

Last edited:
Level 15
Just a bunch of redraw from Monable. I tried to redraw from Stato Ozo but its really hard o.o
image.jpeg

And currently I already made 4 sketches, bigger than usual (around 3/4 A4, usually only less than 1/3 A4), hope it will looks great :p After that I might be ready to render my concept art entry.

edit: a couple hours later...
2b NieR Automata. Only a redraw from unknow artist XD
image.jpeg

edit2: another couple hours
Kinda lazy to finish this. My top 10 female characters
image.jpeg

image.png
So I am a member pf a group called Mark Crilley in Facebook. Its really ridiculous there. You see that image got 60 likes, while mine usually get 10. My record was only 50. I know its only "likes" but it means a lot to me XD
2 years ago, in that group, I can get good critique and some proper comments, and now its filled with new people, most of them only praising a lot for "beginners". If someone posted "my first drawing...", he/she will get ton of likes, and praising comments. In that screenshot, only me who mention the problem on that umbrella and her skirt.
I believe that's happened on everywhere. I miss the old members :(
and fun fact: I have no idea why Kurt's thread has giant font size for me
Screenshot_2017-03-14-19-21-38.jpg

Last edited:
Level 15
Long time no see!!! I am really busy till mid-May :( Even I already made a ton of to-do-list after mid-May! I want to: draw a lot, learn more about animating (especially on how to export/import animation), help NightStalker, do some requested model, finish my Lucky Chloe model, and more importantly: get a pen tab!!!! Maybe Wacom Intuos, Cintiq is too impossible. And once I have it, I want: make a mini comic series (kind of webtoon), draw a lot more, do commission on a local Facebook group to get extra money to build a new PC set!! To many things to do!!

Anyway, because tomorrow would be a heavy day, I'm just gonna post this now! (only a quick sketch :()
(19 April) Happy Birthday to both my OCs, Katarina Claudia and Idaero Ace! May you two know happiness!
image.jpeg

Also some WIPing because there is a high chance that I won't post anything till mid-May! Just coloring the most beautiful girl I know whom has same birthday as me, and a selfie of Prompto and Aranea.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Level 15
Oh hi I'm back! O MY GOAT!! What the heck happened?!? All my posts are gone 0.0 That's strange... Is it virus attack?!?
Anyway, here are some sketches that I made this month. I already finished the stupid exam so now I have free time, but sadly my laptop got destroyed so I lost 75% of my to do list that I already planned from March :(
And actually there are some digital paint, but it was on my iPhone and I already reset the phone and I didn't make any backup, so they gone. Some of them are pretty decent :(

CYWM7845.jpg
OHXH9175.jpg
SVZE0769.jpg
PWYU8983.jpg
SAIY2893.jpg
NJQP7958.jpg
FYDO2776.jpg
RDAX7254.jpg

Not really a original pieces

POCQ3415.jpg
YDJX0789.jpg
CCIW9789.jpg
QTBN7462.jpg
MQZX2198.jpg
KBUG2463.jpg
NZIM1453.jpg
BFRG7432.jpg

Also not really a original pieces except for the last 3: Juri, Rukia, and a girl.

PMCY8972.jpg
BJUD7494.jpg
NCIJ5166.jpg
BSPA2482.jpg
TESL7018.jpg

Kinda original. And how about a secret game? Guess the name of 3 females above and you can ask me to draw anything!

NMYL1085.jpg
UWVV1020.jpg
SRRY3563.jpg
PFOE9283.jpg

Kinda original.

Last edited:
Level 15
ppetmp.jpg

ppetmp_632942.jpg

ppetmp_633286.jpg

ppetmp (2).jpg

Just studying Koshka from Vainglory game, Kazumi and Eliza from Tekken game. And last, just a redraw. I already draw that on 2014 I guess, and I redraw it. Should I post the old drawing aswell? And I still dont know the detail on Koshka's claw, because lack of reference on internet.
edit: uh oh i didnt realize that i have 4 green balls and a blue ball. YAY

Status
Not open for further replies.