1. Are you planning to upload your awesome tool to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 9, 2018: The rules for the Tool Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

IconMaker 1.0 (beta)

Submitted by baumi
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
The iconmaker helps you to create your own icons.
Contents

IconMaker 1.0 (beta) (Binary)

1. YourDoomIsNigh

YourDoomIsNigh

Resources:
    Resources:
    what is the jimi program?

and y cant i load it?

cause when i click on it, it says "failed to load main-class"???? wtf?

2. pikachugobyebye

pikachugobyebye

Resources:
    Resources:
    I Need to try this out..

3. iristle

iristle

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Tools:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    where do you find the .jar file???!!!

4. Lord_Tommen

Lord_Tommen

Resources:
    Resources:
    doesnt work "Error : Couldnt compress BTNexample" :?

5. Kyuuketsuki

Kyuuketsuki

Resources:
    Resources:
    This would be nice if it would actually work.

6. Anubis_UT

Anubis_UT

Resources:
    Resources:
    ???

7. SpIrIt-Of-OgReS

SpIrIt-Of-OgReS

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok everything works ive downloaded it and opened it but now how can i create a new icon and paint in it??? or is it only for pasting or something? :?: :shock:

8. SpIrIt-Of-OgReS

SpIrIt-Of-OgReS

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok everything works ive downloaded it and opened it but now how can i create a new icon and paint in it??? or is it only for pasting or something? :?: :shock:

9. modafoka

modafoka

Resources:
    Resources:
    You will need to install JAVA application, since it has no EXE it runs with the JAR, usually limewire auto installs the java aplication needed since limewire works with java as well.

10. Rudy 206

Rudy 206

Resources:
    Resources:
    This tool rather suck. I give 1,5/10. While you fix all bugs i'll give 9/10 cause i realy like thy idea and it could be realy usefull.
    -look nice (10/10)
    -work slowly
    -pasive icons mode just make simple black frame aroun your icon (while original pasive icons frame slowly turn from picture to black)
    -no undo/redo function
    -i had to reset it few times and i woked only about a minute (i got win xp and java 5.0 updete 6)

By the way, have u noticed that ikon maker should have impresive icon? ;P

11. aop-darkness

aop-darkness

Resources:
    Resources:
    can sombody help me with my problem it isint technicalit's just that i can do the converting fine it's just when i load the pic into the icon maker it only shows half of the picture or the corner of it was wondering if anybody could tell me how i make it so the whole picture shows or some how decrease the size of the file?

12. Wolverabid

Wolverabid

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    (-) This tool has too many bugs for my liking and Daelin's concerns below have yet to be addressed.