• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon for Conflict for Sereg D`or

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I need a icon of a kraken (The sea creature it looks like a octopuss so that would work to) For my map Conflict for Sereg D`or I need the icon for a item that appears in one of the epic events. It's extremely important that I get just this icon Or I cannot complete that specific event. Here is a link to Sereg D`or. http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/4089/
The Event to be made for this icon. Takes lightblue who is normally the pirates and converts him entirely into a servant of the deep. The icon is for the item that symbolizes his pact with the octopuss overlords who are now his lords and masters. Lightblue's faction unallies all his team mates and becomes his own new faction bent on destroying all others. Btw there's 40 other events like this planned for 1.04. The map picks one Epic Event like these for each game.

Level 9
Okay, im posting up something thats similar to what I want.

Attachments

• Octopus Overlord.jpg
    Octopus Overlord.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 154
Level 12
You pirated the image!! *shock and horror* Wolver you are supposed to be a role model! People like you get looked up to by people like (and including) me! I'm ashamed! lol looks pretty good. Looks a bit busy in the icon form but it can't be helped can it?

Status
Not open for further replies.