• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Most skinners can produce a decent icon if they try, it's so small anyway.

If there was an icon contest, I'd make it only a week long, because of such a small task.

Level 11
I shall take care of this personally soon enough. It will probably come with a theme and the icons will simply have to follow the provisory rules. Maybe I should try this time and get the judging in tandem with another mod. However I want to see that there are people willing to join this contest.

~Daelin

Level 36
Well why not? It'd be fun, and icons are relatively easy to make, ebing so small and such, so unless you don't have psp or photoshop then you have no excuse not to participate :) And you could still even make them in paint, so no excuses people :p So join up, have some fun, and wait for Daelin to set this thing up... i'm curious as to what the theme will be :)

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I'll join and make something.

Level 36
Yay for you! It will likely be a pack rather then a single icon though... can't wait... it'll give me something to do.. aside from school and my map and all the other stuff I have going on :)

So is Daelin going to run this thing or is another admin/mod/whatever going to make the competition?

Last edited:
Level 32
Contest Theme

The ULTMATE theme for this contest would be to create icons for The Hive Workshop's forums.

We presently use default Blizzard images and (IMO) the site would be better served if more of our most important graphics were created by our users.

Daelin, let me know If there is anything I can do to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.