• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Iceborn

Which of the following options would be the most enjoyable for you?

• Long gameplay.

Votes: 38 22.4%
  • Complex ability interaction with each other.

Votes: 15 8.8%
  • Abundance of ability special effects.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Astonishing feel and atmosphere, also a great storyline to follow.

Votes: 81 47.6%
  • More events where mind is put to the test and less of hack'n'slash.

Votes: 25 14.7%
  • Something else. (I would be thankful to be informed about it)

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
i have been playing this map for a some time now i have to say very good work with terrain and units and spells Spells that i just LOVED it :D:);),,,, but :oops: there is a big truth and that is,,,,,,,, the sound dialogs ITS JUST Terrorising its F***ing BAD and SERIOUSLY :mad: you overwhelmed this campaign's character names with as much of ((ATHORTHTTHTHTHTOYUOTHOTHTHT):rolleyes::rolleyes:as you can

every name JUST HASE TO HAVE A (THEOHWTHTHOWVTHTHTHT) in it i dont know whats your deal with THTHTHTHTHTH ing every damn name in here :( :confused: :confused: o_O o_O o_O and then there is the pronouncing B*****t its very bad too i mean COMON you pronounce the word conjured (K-N-J-E-R-D) as in Cenjerd dude just say (K-O-N-J-E-R-D) and then again more THOWVOTHTHTHOPWGTHTHTHTHTHHHH :p :p o_O ing around and im pretty sure i can find a lot of vois sounds that sound like someone is Choking to DEATH sounds like a gholl unit is trying to talk seriously?? :p dont make vois dialogs if you cant put up a proper sound JUST DONT,,
and as a reminder i did not say the campaign is bad but the sound IS:mad:

Last edited:
Level 1
Hi bro! I want to play this map but when i click start spawn the next error all players can be on the same team and i cant play that. You know how i can fix that?

Status
Not open for further replies.