• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I will give Clan D3W another try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Yeah, like the title say, i will try to get the clan up and running now, it was months ago i tried it last time but now i decided to try again since i really want that clan, and this will be the official clan for the map aswell.
:)
So leave comments and we might get a time to start everything up.
As everyone know we need 10 people in total.

It is in channel "D3W Clan" in northrend server.

Last edited:
Level 2
WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!!!!!!

please come to northrend today! (sooner then later) we need to get the clan up and running!

Level 6
8 1/2 hours later. Yey, we are 4 people (including madqc)
That makes us 6 if i & saphiree use double account

That was weird i installed the new patch yesterday and i got on bnet today then the download patch screen popped up for .5 sec and then say me "update complete please restart warcraft III" it did that to me like 5 time i even restarted my pc...

Edit: Im coming girls
Edit2: update ZZZ
Edit3: still the same fucking shit... im reporting this to blizzard...
Edit4: Im supposed to get an answer in 3 days at least.

Last edited:
Level 25
Clan D3W is finally up. You can join Clan D3W whenever any of us are in there and ask for an invite to the clan if you're really interested in joining a clan which dedicates themselves to playing Diablo III WarCraft often.

Otherwise, go join some boring DotA clan.

Level 2
im making us-east clan, so come to channel D3W Clan in us-east if u wish to help make it!

Level 13
Haha, you are right in the most parts, but we cant all invite. Its only chieftain and shamans which has the power to invite people. And right now we only have a chieftain (CW). We need to wait a week before any new shamans can come, and i guess that will be CW and Redmarine, and then LTGH takes the position as chieftain.

Level 2
hey, so will anyone from northrend (Europe) help me make the clan in us-east? i have 1 person in east that will help me, so i just need 8 people ... lol

Level 16
Question: is really needed have a battle.net account and stand online the damn day on it to be a part of the clan? i lov this map and i want to help as much as i can, but i have some problems if the answer for my question is yes. (maybe because my Wc3 "Jack Sparrow version" or maybe because i have 45kbps conexxion. xD)

Bye! :D

Level 13
Well, its needed to have a battle.net account or garena id i guess. Im 100% sure you dont have to be online all day, cus i havent seen anyone already in the clan being that active. I actually havent seen anyone online, except from when we started the clan XD

Level 17
We made it, we made it! =D

Sucks that real life "blocked" me from coming yesterday.
I actually have a gift for the clan.. i dont know if it ever will come handy but i guess its worth a try, i made this out of boredom, someone might find it usefull.
http://diablo3warcraft.clan.su/
(no one seemed to respond when i announced about this after the clan got created, it just turned into chaos xD

Level 4
Why setup a clan website when you already have a map website? Should've just put the clan information on the Map website (diablo3warcraft.com) and used these forums as the clan forums. Perhaps just adding another sub-forum: "Clan D3W@Northrend". "Clan Info" and "Clan Members" could've been made as stickies, and any "Clan News" could've been put in the News/Announcements section. Now you're going to have a split community; no bueno. Bad organization.

Level 17
Why setup a clan website when you already have a map website? Should've just put the clan information on the Map website (diablo3warcraft.com) and used these forums as the clan forums. Perhaps just adding another sub-forum: "Clan D3W@Northrend". "Clan Info" and "Clan Members" could've been made as stickies, and any "Clan News" could've been put in the News/Announcements section. Now you're going to have a split community; no bueno. Bad organization.

Becouse its a clan for the map doesnt mean that the clan is connected to the official website in any way at all.
It is separated becouse you can do other stuff then just that map.
The official diablo3warcraft website is about the map itself.
Example: I could make a D3W clan in sc2 later where we still could share our fun and not just play hardcore d3w all the time.
I could also make a clan in diablo 3 (if it will be possible, i think it will) where we play that etc.

The clan is made to gather people who likes the map, but you can do other stuff aswell. And the clan site is developed by me and the official site by cloudwolf.

Quote from the website:
This Clan is mainly created for Warcraft 3 but that doesnt stop you from playing
other games with members of this clan, right?

Level 6
FUCK YEA i finally managed to fix it... any shaman/chieftain online right now???

Level 17
FUCK YEA i finally managed to fix it... any shaman/chieftain online right now???

Currently, CloudWolf is the only chieftain (we have to wait one week before we can change me into chieftain and make Cloudwolf & Redmarine into Shamans).
But if you stay online in channel "Clan D3W", i can tell CloudWolf to invite you when/if he comes online.

Level 4
Becouse its a clan for the map doesnt mean that the clan is connected to the official website in any way at all.
It is separated becouse you can do other stuff then just that map.
The official diablo3warcraft website is about the map itself.
Example: I could make a D3W clan in sc2 later where we still could share our fun and not just play hardcore d3w all the time.
I could also make a clan in diablo 3 (if it will be possible, i think it will) where we play that etc.

Then why call it Clan D3W if it isn't based around D3W. Clan TDA is the same with DotA.

The clan is made to gather people who likes the map, but you can do other stuff aswell. And the clan site is developed by me and the official site by cloudwolf.

Quote from the website:

Making it not the "Official" clan?

Level 17
Then why call it Clan D3W if it isn't based around D3W. Clan TDA is the same with DotA.

Making it not the "Official" clan?

It is the official clan but in the clan you can do other stuff then just playing hardcore D3W matches all the time. It is a clan to gather people that plays the map but you can do other stuff aswell in the clan, thats why its separated. I will try to make a diablo 3 clan and Starcraft 2 clan named D3W aswell when its out if they will have clans.

It is based around it, but its not only for that specefic map, you can do other stuff. Thats why its not same site as the official map website, that is only about the map itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.