1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

I will give Clan D3W another try

Discussion in 'Diablo III Warcraft' started by CloudMax, Aug 5, 2009.

1. madqc

madqc

Resources:
    Resources:
    i think LTGH want to make it...

2. Sixen

Sixen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Then why call it Clan D3W if it isn't based around D3W. Clan TDA is the same with DotA.

Making it not the "Official" clan?

3. CloudMax

CloudMax

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It is the official clan but in the clan you can do other stuff then just playing hardcore D3W matches all the time. It is a clan to gather people that plays the map but you can do other stuff aswell in the clan, thats why its separated. I will try to make a diablo 3 clan and Starcraft 2 clan named D3W aswell when its out if they will have clans.

It is based around it, but its not only for that specefic map, you can do other stuff. Thats why its not same site as the official map website, that is only about the map itself.

4. emopanda

emopanda

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok im confused is this thread befor or after the clan d3w is dying thread?cus i would join but imon east