1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

I want to be the very best

Discussion in 'Recycle Bin' started by Wazzz, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Ash Ketchum has had a hard life. Since the day he turned 10 years old, his parents kicked him out of their home, forcing him to fight for his life. Travelling through the wilderness and barely making it out alive, Ash fought against a variety of woodland critters just to survive.

The stress of these living conditions proved to be too much strain for this youngster's undeveloped mind, and so his imagination took control to allow him to cope better with his horrific situation. Carrying around a dead rat which he names 'Pikachu', it had a yellow tinge to its fur from having soaked in urine for so long. With Pikachu, Ash felt like he could face any challenge and become the 'very best'.

Contents

- Chapter 1

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  2. Ash

Ash

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I endorse this thread.

3. takakenji

takakenji

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Im glad Wazz is moving On to Greener Pastures After his Hit 5 Melon Sucess Wazzz And Kas and the Escape of Equestria

4. Kas

Kas

Resources:
    Resources:
    i dont get it

5. -Peper-

-Peper-

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well, this is a non-plagiatism masterpiece of Wazzz. He decided to make this after his success at his original creative story 'Wazzz and Kas and the escape of Equestria'.

6. KittyMaryJane

KittyMaryJane

Resources:
    Resources:
  7. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    hmm maybe i should actually make this a story

Chapter 1

Ash ran through Pewter City, a run down ghetto full of drug addicts and prostitutes. In the boy's mind, the city was simply archaic, the bones of dead dealers representing fossils of ancient 'Pokemon'.

A tall, Japanese dealer named 'Brock' controlled the most territory here. Any competition that got on his turf was cut down quickly, leaving their bodies to litter the streets.

Ash, completely oblivious to his dismal surroundings, found himself in a drug lab where cocaine was being processed. He watched in awe as these rocks took the form of various Pokemon in his mind. One of the workers became alerted to Ash's presence.

"What are you doing here, kid?" said the worker, "This isn't any place for a child!"

"We have made eye contact" replied Ash, "Now we have to fight! Pikachu, I choose you!"

Ash threw his dead companion at the worker's face. Disgusted and outraged, the worker threw the rat back at Ash, walked over to him and grabbed his arm.

"Messing with Brock's boys, are you?" the worker snarled, his grip tightening on Ash's arm, "We'll see what the big man himself wants to do with you."

Pulling him out the drug lab, the worker dragged Ash across the street. It was night time, prostitutes were out doing their rounds, pimps maintaining the order in their womanising society. Addicts were littering the streets, scratching their arms raw, looking for their fix.

Finally, they came to what appeared to be an abandoned warehouse. Upon entry, lights turned on throughout the entire warehouse. Obviously this alerted anyone who was in here to their presence, and out came a tall Asian man with two guards.

"Who is this child?" the Asian man asked, clearly impatient with this confrontation.

"He came into our drug lab." said the worker, pushing Ash forward, "He threw a dead rat at me."

"Did he now? Well, I suppose I do something with this child. And if you continue to be so easily distracted, I'll do something with you instead. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, of course sir."

Backing out, the worker left Ash to confront the tanned Asian.

"What's your name, son?" he asked Ash, moving towards him.

"I am Ash, and I am looking for the Pewter City gym!" replied Ash, full of energy and ready to take on the world.

"Is that so? The gym hardly seems like a place for a child, but it is good to see someone so young with such a hard working attitude. Perhaps you could do work for me."

"I don't do work for strangers."

"Fair enough. My name is Brock, and I run this drug racket. We deal with rocks here. Not the kind of rocks you'd be thinking of, either, no no. We're talking cocaine, big money. Also big competition. If you're up for it, I would like you to transport some rocks for me. There is a lab, across the water, much like the one you've seen here. I don't care how you do it, I want you to take this package from here to there. Got it?"

"Of course, Brock! Maybe I can get a new Pokemon!"

Brock, confused by this terminology, took this as a sign that he and the boy were on the same page, and nodded to one of his guards. The guard walked back towards a table, picked up a neatly wrapped package, and brought it over to Ash. Excited, Ash wondered what kind of Pokemon he could get from this expedition.

"Thank you Brock! I won't disappoint you!" Ash said, placing the package inside a compartment of his backpack.

"I don't doubt you will. However, you will still need to hear the plan. You will want to make tracks towards Cerulean City from here first. The easiest way is through the Moon Cave, which is to the east. Once you reach Cerulean City, you will want to make your way down south towards Vermillion City. There you will find the ship, the S.S. Anne. You must sneak on board and it should take you to where you need to go."

"Okay Mr. Brock, got it!"

And so Ash left the warehouse, running towards the Moon Cave. Clutching the urine stained rat close to his chest, he felt a rush of excitement as he went on his first adventure.

criticism is clearly welcome, i probably won't listen anyway

8. HFR

HFR

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I liked this gritty approach you're taking.

Now I bet the Moon Cave will be a refuge of hobos and rapists who make moonshine.

9. KittyMaryJane

KittyMaryJane

Resources:
    Resources:
    OK U hv my green lights 2 cuntinew

10. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    i have not decided what the moon cave will be yet, but i'm thinking it will be the perfect opportunity to drop in some ninja frogs

11. HFR

HFR

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Polite ninja frogs, but that would be more suitable to the abandoned Pokémon Center (a nurse-themed whorehouse burned down by an arsonist client).

12. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    i just hope kas doesn't steal my work again qq

i have a basic idea of what i'll do for misty, i might make it that ash is really fast at running so you don't get a description of moon cave at all MUAHAHAHA PLOT DEVICE

13. enjoy

enjoy

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    This is not appropriate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.