• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I Require Inspiration! Space Elves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Its not really....elf like.

Umm... *Thinks for a minute* Crap, you're right... Well, sorry for waisting your time.
P.S. I'm like your biggest fan! I love your models. Especially how you make a Blood Elven AND High Elven version. *In aol guy's voice* You've got groupie!^^

Level 13
I got one. : Warp engineer:

Due to the elves hate for factories, and theyre need for smaller more secure bases, they decided to have all factories located on theyre core worlds. To support this, warp engineers are trained to use magic to create a rift for construcion supplies to be deployed to far off areas. Then, using theyre specialized mental abilities and magic poweress they manipulate the objects with theyre mind to assemble themselves neatly. This not only allows for easy construction costs but makes it fast and efficient !

:D

Level 26
I got one. : Warp engineer:

Due to the elves hate for factories, and theyre need for smaller more secure bases, they decided to have all factories located on theyre core worlds. To support this, warp engineers are trained to use magic to create a rift for construcion supplies to be deployed to far off areas. Then, using theyre specialized mental abilities and magic poweress they manipulate the objects with theyre mind to assemble themselves neatly. This not only allows for easy construction costs but makes it fast and efficient !

:D
So basically, Protoss?

Level 8
Ethereal Stalker
Appearance: high elven warrior with a machine on back with 4 blue crystals with wires that connect to his helmet
Spell: Ethereal Cloak: Passive: Permanently invisible until using spells or attacks.
Atom Phase: machine on back spins and makes the Ethereal stalker warp from existence and can reform clones of himself from his atoms, and after 5 seconds he reforms *note* clones arent invisible.

History: These assassins came when the Space Undead raided The Silver Moon, and were sent to assassinate any leader/general/warlord of the undead.

Its probably of no use since Massive_attack outwits me easily. But, I think its okay.

Level 26
Hmm.. I haven't given any ideas for a while... sorta haphazardly spewed them out without much details, didn't I?
How about..
Arcane Goliath: Golem-like being that is made partially of crystals and partially of machine. Has a mana fountain-like aura, and has a devastating self-destruct feature.

Level 8
Yup, the Silver Moon. History: The High Elves decided to make a fortress city on the moon above Azeroth and name it after their city. However upon reaching it, it had loads of silver. Then Instead of Silvermoon City, They called it, The Silver Moon.

Level 26
Hmm. What about a Mirage Priest?

History (wrote this bit for fun):Formerly arcane priests of great standing, with the destruction of their homeland (waaaait. That's the Protoss, ain't it?), these mystical warriors were forced into a life of seclusion. Armed with little more than their mana and their raw intellect, they are able to rapidly tear through ranks of enemy units.

Appearance: Like a simple priest, only with a mirror image attachment to their origin so as to look like the delightfully shimmering High Templars of SC, and a blue crystal or headpiece of some sort on their forehead. Instead of walking, they do a very short distance Blink to the target area, draining small amounts of mana but allowing them to cover large distances very quickly. Can create walls of mana at target locations, allowing them to block off enemy units.

Level 35
Hmmmz....I think I perfer having the assassin as the invisible scout unit.

Speaking of which...that is the first unit I am concepting right now.

I just need to figure out what models I need to edit. (I am basing it off the T'au path finder design from warhammer 40k)

Level 35
Thanks for the bump.

I have run into a wall with the ethereal assasin unit.

I wanted to make it use a gun, but the troll headhunter model I want to base it on doesnt use a gun shooty animation. And it looks to be a little bit "complicated" trying to make it an elf.

So I have two choices. I can either use a different unit (like the archer, but that might not be as good)

I can make the assasin a melee unit.

A rifleman transfer, doesnt work.

Level 26
I'd like the idea of a melee assassin unit, actually. If you've ever played FEAR before, there were these creepy assassin fuckers that could cloak and climb walls, and kill you in a few hits with their bare hands.

Level 5
I only read to page 9 or something, so I don't know if something like this has already been said.

Elven Hunter
Basic Appearance: Just your everyday high/blood elf, but in a suit of clean, golden armor with bright blue/green lines running through it. He carries a rod of golden metal about half his height, that releases energy to form a spear.
Armor:
A light (light-weight, not color) gold armor that covers all of their body with thin blue or green lines running through it.
Weapon:
Energy spear: A long rod of golden metal. When activated, energy comes out of the spear, extending it.
Abilities:
Guard Position: The Hunter goes into a defensive stance, making him immobile, but allowing him to deal more damage.
Throw Spear: As the name implies, the Hunter throws his spear a long distance, dealing significant damage. Long cooldown.
Animations:
Stand (stands looking forward)
Stand 1 (stands looking over shoulders)
Stand 2 (holds spear out in front of him)
Attack (stabs in front)
Morph (shoves end of rod into ground)
Stand Alternate (stands in a defensive position)
Morph Alternate (returns to normal stance)
Attack Alternate (pulls spear out of ground and stabs quickly)
No idea what animation set has these. Maybe Blademaster for some...

Last edited:
Level 8
I only read to page 9 or something, so I don't know if something like this has already been said.

Elven Hunter
Basic Appearance: Just your everyday high/blood elf, but in a suit of clean, golden armor with bright blue/green lines running through it. He carries a rod of golden metal about half his height, that releases energy to form a spear.
Armor:
A light (light-weight, not color) gold armor that covers all of their body with thin blue or green lines running through it.
Weapon:
Energy spear: A long rod of golden metal. When activated, energy comes out of the spear, extending it.
Abilities:
Guard Position: The Hunter goes into a defensive stance, making him immobile, but allowing him to deal more damage.
Throw Spear: As the name implies, the Hunter throws his spear a long distance, dealing significant damage. Long cooldown.
Animations:
Stand (stands looking forward)
Stand 1 (stands looking over shoulders)
Stand 2 (holds spear out in front of him)
Attack (stabs in front)
Morph (shoves end of rod into ground)
Stand Alternate (stands in a defensive position)
Morph Alternate (returns to normal stance)
Attack Alternate (pulls spear out of ground and stabs quickly)
No idea what animation set has these. Maybe Blademaster for some...

Energy coming out of the spear, extending it. Thats what she said. Lol. Nice Idea.

Level 19
Elven Anti-Tank/shock Troop

Weapon:"comet" Blaster: fires shards of ionited ice (comet ice), Freezing everything it touches almost instantly.
Armor:Magnetic-Field Suit: Protecting against magnetic based weaponry such as ion cannons, low protection against bullets and explosive projectiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.