• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need your inspiration & your opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I will start reading when I get home about this book entitled PROGRAMMING BUSINESS APPLICATION W/ MICROSOFT VISUAL BASIC V. 5.0 to know more about computer stuffs.

Since this book is intended 4 students w/ its assumptions that the student:

1. has never programmed before,
2. is familiar w/ microsoft windows,
3. should have access w/ to a microcomputer w/ Windows & VB 5.0 (I am not really sure if I qualify w/ this assumption coz I only have Microsoft VB editor in Autocad 2000 & that is not mine its owned by my younger sister)
4. has access to the WWW for any help not found in the book though not necessary.

Perhaps w/ these assumptions I shall find hope that I can learn from this book. I will start extracting those scripts in WC & import it to the Microsoft VB editor. Also I have these questions I want anyone to answer because simply I was being born yesterday in the world of technology & I should have taken the Computer Science course instead of Chemistry about 4 years ago. So here they are:

1. Can I relate autocad 2000 w/ warcraft
2. Do I have a future in warcraft when I learn things about autocad after my younger sister taught me what she had all learned.
3. Is the trigger has already been fully explored that you can no longer make interesting spells unless you know JASS?

Thank you for reading this post of mine.
------
harper

Status
Not open for further replies.