• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need someone to make burrow and unburrow animations for the tentacle model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
In my map there will be a guy who summons tentacles from the ground to fight for him, and I want those tentacles to be able to do what windwalk does (ie they turn invisilbe, move faster, and get a crit strike on first attack) but I want them to act as if they were burrowing when they use wind walk, and unburrowing on the first strike they make from invisibility. idk how to work the second part, but i know ill need burrow and unburrow anims on the tentacle model. +rep to anyone who helps :pir:

Level 2
what if you create and remove them instead of using wind walk

and make the birth animation unburrow and dead is burrow

Well, I suppose that'd be fine, but it would still require making the burrow and unburrow animations (something i can't do), and plus, if the death anim is burrow, then to get them burrowed id have to kill the tentacles, but i need them alive, just invisible to enemies. and when i said i want them to act like theyre burrowed, i didnt mean immobile, i meant i wanted them to animate as if they were burrowing when the go invisible, and unburrowing when they do their first attack.

To sum it up in one sentence: I want the ability to do everything windwalk does, but I want the tentacle to use a burrow anim when it uses windwalk, and an unburrow anim when it leaves invisibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.