• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need help with making cenematics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Is not very hard, in the begining you just need to create some cameras with diferit view, you have to turn cinematic mode on: Cinematic- Turn cinematic mode On for all players atthe begining of the game.There is a fade efect that turns the image in black and what color you want.You can create dialogs you have to use this:Cinematic-Send transsmison to all players from Unit name Name. Play No sound and display Message...
In cinematic you can issue order units to atack , stand,move, build and some much more.In the end of the cinematic dont forget to TURN CINEMATIC OFF(you cannot play with cinematic mode on)

Level 3
I'm making very cool cinematics. And I prepare to help make it, becuase i made VERY much cinematics ask me icq 4307770, ill try now upload on site one of my cinematics, if u ask me ICQ ill give you link for my page where my cinematics and u can exam and understand need me for you to make cinematics or no. But my firends lots time ask me make nice cinematics...

Level 7
grave no offense but your cinematics SUCK

oh and let me see your map and what you need tell me and ill do it its kinda harder to explain ok death

Status
Not open for further replies.