• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i need fadi's importer script1.0!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eiX

eiX

Level 2
i need fadi's importer script1.0!!!please HELP ME!!!
thank you

eiX

eiX

Level 2
i need only this tool or any others can change mdl to max.i don't konw the mean of "hell"(i don't came from English spoken country).

Level 25
"Hell" has a long background in religion. I use it mainly as an expression that I put onto the start and end of sentances for no reason

And I've never heard of Fadi's exporter script... I'm just trying to remember the proper exporter...

DeX script or something like that I think

eiX

eiX

Level 2
i have known "fadi's importer "from a topic on wc3campaigns ,he said "Fadi's Importer script 1.00 - NOT the program that turns mdx into md3. I havent seen a single md3 importer that "
i have seen some models on wc3sear edioted from origin models.how can you do it?

-my English is not so good,thank you for reading

Level 2
how the vertex modifer can help us to transfer .mdx to .3ds?

It seems just a .mdl file modifer,is it?

i am searching ways to export wc3 models to 3ds
who can tell me plz?

Level 25
The vertex modifier doesn't do anything with .3ds

Anywho, .3ds is the native format of good ol' 3DS Max, right? As long as you don't have version 7, there's an exporter around

Go to WC3C and ask, someone there made it or something

Status
Not open for further replies.