• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a VERY skilled editor to script some VERY complicated spells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Div

Div

Level 4
Anyone up to it?
I mean, very, very skilled.

Many have given up.

Level 19
bah....too slow :(
Maker will make it

but I bet the spells are just some stupid shit-whatever-boring-everyday-has-been-done-1000-times-before spells :p
anyway why does the thread author not tell us what he wants in the first post?
waste of letters

edit:
probably some of these (double theard!! :p just bump it)
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/spells-need-help-please-168085/
as I said
boring

Level 16
uh, so, no one is helping him??...

i am not gonna make 1, since time forbids,(college works is shit)

and, maybe he could learn a thing or two, from those spells you made 4 them.

i started out like that as well, i first look on blizzard's map, that pumkin-AOS-type of a map by bliz, and it gave me a lot of idea to develop a spell,

try take a look at them :D, and see if you could think out of the box, to make that action possible, :p

Div

Div

Level 4
D4ARK and kev

If those are too easy and boring for you, why not doing? Isn't this a "Request" forum?

I doubt either of you could make them, cos if you could that fast, you'd have done them already

Level 19
D4ARK and kev

If those are too easy and boring for you, why not doing?

because
Div said:
those are too easy and boring

Div said:
Isn't this a "Request" forum?

nobody will do a request without motivation

I doubt either of you could make them, cos if you could that fast, you'd have done them already

ahahaha yes of course I am so fucking good that I have to make the spells just to prove you wrong xD

@topic:
if there is someone willing to do your request you should tell him which of the spells done by Berb already are fine for you and which are not since not many people want to read 6 pages if you could tell them in a single sentence

Div

Div

Level 4
Well, Berb is a great editor, and he couldn't finish them.
I'm sorry guys, but I doubt any of you here are any better than him.

Level 11
any 1 here has a diffrent way of making spells,
you cant just ask a request, and tell people they cant do it by basing your knowledge out of nothing.

berb is indeed an awesome spell/system/map maker, but any 1 has its limits as school, college, or what ever.

Level 12
because

nobody will do a request without motivation

ahahaha yes of course I am so fucking good that I have to make the spells just to prove you wrong xD

@topic:
if there is someone willing to do your request you should tell him which of the spells done by Berb already are fine for you and which are not since not many people want to read 6 pages if you could tell them in a single sentence

so true

also time forbids me doing anything besides school and forum surfing XD

Level 33
Dev, as a helper-wanted-man, you should respect others and also, others will respect you
DO NOT, I MEAN DO NOT judge a book by it's COVER
Everyone has their own personal skill and advantage
You just gotta understand them
Also, be nice to people and people will be nice to you ;D
Don't use DOUBT in your life as people will also doubted you

@Topic
Why not everybody starts doing on his spell request and see who can solve this problem?
It doesn't meant for race, it's meant to help others and at the same time, we help ourselves

Div

Div

Level 4
Well, people come to my topic to "laugh" and say "it's too easy"... that's not what this forum is made for
Do not post here if you have no intentions/skills to make this, please.

Still waiting for someone good enough/willing enough to help me

Status
Not open for further replies.