• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need 3 Weapon Icons :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello,
I need an Icon for each of the following attachments that are available on THW:

models_6136_screenshot.jpg

models_6208_screenshot.jpg

models_7660_screenshot.jpg

It's important that the a bit of the handle and let's say 50-70% of the blade can be seen. Also a certain glow + a black background my look well.
I give you my love, +Rep and credits in my map in return :) (more information in my sig)

Level 8
Yeah I might take the "FrostmourneOn" Icon for the second sword. But the others don't really fit.
The first weapon has a certain purple glowing animated texture and really don't fit into the other frostmourne icons.
And the 2 Thunder Fury Icons.. I don't like them at all. The first one doesn't represent this weapon at all and though the second has some wind/lightning seem it is horrible hard to distinguish.
And I would like these 3 Icons to fit very well because these are the 3 Highend Weapons in my map. (And visible as attachments.)

Thanks for your effort nevertheless. +Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.