• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I make music and do request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Well, I never spent more than 20 minets making any of these songs, but are they good? (they are all meant to be repeats)

Attachments

• Boss theme.mp3
    469.8 KB · Views: 165
  • Ice theme.mp3
    151 KB · Views: 118
  • Mutated High Elven theme.mp3
    338.8 KB · Views: 131
  • Darkness theme.mp3
    268.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Pink Fluffy Ponies theme.mp3
    688.6 KB · Views: 113
  • Simple theme.mp3
    563.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Void.mp3
    751 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Level 35
Hmmmz....Make for me an example of HighElven music. I wish to see if you can do that before I make any future requests.

HighElven music:

Flows, its fluid, It contains ethereal string and flute sounds. With a clear sounding choir, (the choir isnt this soft fuzzy sounding singing, Its like crystal glass with an ethereal like echo)

Level 12
Ohhh... I can't be a whole quior myself! I can sing, but what would I say? I will just do the instriments.

EDIT:
Ylur request could have led to too many things. Is there an example of a song like Highelven music here: http://www.zelda-infinite.com/files/music/ ? Anyways, What I came up with trying to do your request is... mutated. I just decided not to Finish it with a flute... Does sound freakin cool, but CLEALY not elven. All strings, I will add to the top.

Last edited:
Level 12
Really? I didn't know you'd like it!!!! Thanks!
I mainly do theme songs, like Ice theme and boss theme. It's easyer to do than just saying a race. Like you could have said Deku theme and I would have come up with something like that, it would have just been easyer. and thanks.

Level 3
Hmm..... I could use you.... Make something doomish... Not like a doom guard in wc3, but the old game, DooM! (Preferbly similar to doom 2's "Dead Simple" Level.

Level 6
I've got a request too! Something military like. It's for my map.. don't want just plain Default Music, nor do i wanna add linkin park songs... It'll be like as if this convoy is under attack by mutants and all that stuff

ex. Giant mutant murlocs coming to attack the convoy (something like that)
I have no music to get you for and outline reference so your on your own =(

If you need any help just PM or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks

Level 35
Could you make me a Rivendell musical piece.

With ethereal stings, flutes, and choir....all around elven feel.

Use this as a reference.

For Strings- http://www.radioblogclub.com/open/78397/gnomusy/Gnomusy - Echoes From Rivendell

For Flute- http://www.radioblogclub.com/open/120884/sound_of_silence/The Sound Of Silence

For Choir (optional...but highly perfered)- For this think Elven voices echos and clear. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5StcwdY_DWo

And then an angelic piece...using the same idea...just heavenly.

Level 8
In case you ever owned Gothic 2, you might want to make music like the peaceful parts in it. (Example you're in Khorinis or on Onar's farms, there is no seeker or anything hostile around.) They have flutes and all. A word of caution though, the music files of the game can only be played by the game although I once heard of something on the game's site that played the music in Windows...

Think you could do something for a big epic city?
Like something that'd set the mood from when you enter and while your walking throughout the place, like if you were walking through a gloomy swamp(<not included) and then you see these giant walls, huge doors openning to reveal a small army of white knights waiting for you inside. I'm kind've hoping it'd be able to loop aswell.

You did say you wanted a challenge, afterall.

Level 3
Hey, do ya use FL Studio?

Did ya say what ya use already? Ah, well. I can help ya take care of somma these, if ya want...

Level 9
Need a creepy sounding theme for AVP themed game (Alien vs. Predator) I'm helping map creator Drain out by scouting resources.

Nothing I've heard really cuts it. Need something with a lot of silence, subtle background noises and occasional sudden louder noises and then more silence. Something to really give players the sense of "Be afraid of the Dark". Need it as a low mpeg mp3 file, something that can be imported into warcraft editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.