• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I have not idea what the ultimate skill can have master archer on my map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
You should explain your Hero's background and the rest of its abilities a bit so we can think of something :grin:

Level 6
OK, Starting ability (Hide, Passive), Hero Learning skills:Archer Mastery (chance to deal x2,5 dmg) 18 lvls (normal, passive), Rapidshot (a very fast attack rate for short time) 18 lvls (normal, active), Trueshot Aura (+% damage to nearby ranged units) 18 lvls (normal, passive, aura), Exploding Arrow (dummy custom skill, deal damage in 150 aoe and stun) 18 lvls (normal, active), and i need ultimate for this character 8 lvls, because characters on my map will be have 80 lvl max.

Here're some ideas:
  • Execution Shot: Deals massive damage to one foe at short cooldown. Active.
  • Splitshot: Deals damage to multiple enemies. Passive.
  • Arrow Rain: Barrage a wide area with arrows, deals damage and stun. Active.
@cleavinghammer usually have lots of ideas, so tagging him here.

Level 28
Arrow of Affliction (Channeled, Toggled): When first used, the archer goes into a 30-second trance to power up its next shot. When used again, the archer fires the empowered arrow at a target, dealing [25 x seconds spent channeling] damage and applying multiple debuffs (one debuff added for every 5 seconds of channeling: Slow, Curse, Cripple, Faerie Fire, Soul Burn, and Shadow Strike) to the target and all enemies in a medium radius around the target. Arrow can be fired at any time during the channeling for a weaker version of the spell. Spell immunity only prevents the targeted unit being damaged and debuffed, surrounding enemies are debuffed as normal.

Seeker Arrow (Active, Drains Mana): While active, summons an invulnerable arrow with Locust that moves X distance towards a random enemy unit, dealing line damage to any enemy unit along the way then targets another enemy at random and starts again, always moving the same distance towards and past the targeted enemy. Drains mana for every enemy unit killed. When the caster runs out of mana, the arrow explodes for minor damage around itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.