• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I have a new map i dea but.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok my idea is LOAP REBORN whit new system , entering building , life save , will be in a town not a city and more but i do not wanna do this project if it not gonna be popular can someone tell me if my idea is good or not if not give me an idea....

Level 3
Kerrigan said:
oh no. not ANOTHER sims game!!!

y sims game?
ur a peasent (one) u
have a job,u can kill and do
many things,sims i girl game
and i dont think loap is a girl
game beacuse in loap have many dies.

Level 6
lol true, but when you have baby number 50, the oldest one will be over 35 years old, and wouldn't be classified as a baby anymore. Also make sure you delete the Water Elementals so that Panto have to stand the pain of doing his homework himself :twisted:

Level 8
Noooooooo... I need Water Elementals! I can't stand all this homework!

I tend to have babies in quintuplets so that it only took me about 10 years to pop out 50. Mind you, the 10-year-olds aren't exactly "babies", per se, but they're definitely not adults.

And the tax cut for having more than 35 children is enormous, really. I'll never have to work again!

Level 3
my water elemental cah beat yours and mine is mentaly challenged (dont say anything to him you will hurt his feelings)

Level 3
ok i have finally figured out alot of new triggers for my rpg and have made some extreame changes also just ti let you know i have been working on a demo map that is a single player rpg but it is a smaller map. i did this so some noob wouldnt come along and take my map and make it a giant gay rpg and say he made it. usually if i make a big map i protect it but i am not to this 1 because i want people to use it to copy out triggers models etc... any way i will post that map when i am finished with it. thanx for your replys. p.s. Morrowind pwns all!!! mwuhahaha :twisted:

Level 3
Look the point is that I think we've really all seen enough of this pathetic brand of map. If you really think about it this map really has no objective at all and is just a huge waste of time. This pointless type of map is horribly underequipped to be called a real sim game and if you think about it, barely any effort has gone into its development at all. You'll also notice that LOAP really hasn't changed much from its original versions at all even though there are millions of other versions out there made by mapmakers who were too unskilled to make their own map. All of them are the same plus or minus a few features that barely add any value. Sure, you can try to glorify it by saying that you can have 40 babies or millions of dollars but you know somewhere in your heart that the lack of variety and substance shown in LOAP games make it a horribly sad and pathetic experience overall. Face it, LOAP suffers from the fact that not one of its millions of editors bothered to put any real effort into it and that it was a badly designed concept to begin with. The way LOAP operates is that it fools the player into thinking he will have fun once he gets rich. The only real problem is that once you get there after a meaningless two hours you find out that what you can buy is not very fun to play with at all (not to mention very limited) and you'll also realize just how much of your life you wasted doing repetitive rudimentary tasks over and over and over again to reach a goal that definitely isn't worth the wait. Most people that cling to LOAP are actually in denial of the fact that LOAP presents no entertainment at all. The reality is every LOAP out there is unentertaining and made by horribly unskilled and uninspired authors. In the end I conclude that LOAP was just a terrible map made even worse by falling victim to a series blatant map ripoffs and lack of map protection resulting in countless hours of pointless download and pathetic gameplay experience.

Sorry if any you got offended by that. You must forgive me for all the run-on sentences but it was really a powerfully emotional experience (don't kid yourself, those were mostly angry feelings).

Basically that all sums up to: Unless it's a totally new map of decent quality don't make another LOAP. Really. But that's just my opinion on the matter of course.

Level 3
lol well i agree with you on some part of what you said but on the other side there are a few i disagree with. such as the part you said about LOAP not being entertaining, LOAP is the type of game that allows you to blow time if you have nothing else to do. it isnt the type of game to play all the time because it gets boring, but thats when the new versions come in, if someone makes a new version of loap it increases there skills if there a beggener at map making and gives them a idea on making triggers and how they work. See if there were only a few versions of LOAP it wouldnt be veary populor. why you ask? well simple not veary many people would get there hands on it. but by making thousands of different versions this keeps people from getting bourd of LOAP. LOAP in the end is actually a veary good game if you have alot of time on your hands. If you dont then i advise looking for another map to play. i myself am not a big LOAP fan ive proubly played it a million times like 300 versions but thats because LOAP has been around forever as we all know. i dont agree about the sensles meaningless DL time we spend on dling LOAP the reason why? because like most people like me have either DSL or Cable and it takes a second to dl the maps, and if i dont like them i can delete them later. Another thing i do not agree on with you is, about LOAP not having any effort put into it. you obviously havnt played the good versions of LOAP, i am assuming you played all of the older versions that people made that just added like a new job or something or changed heros. but if you really play LOAP (the good ones) then you will see what i am saying. I my self started out as a LOAP maker on RoC and from that now i make extreamly FUN rpg's. see but you may not have the same taste in games as others but thats know reason to make fun of them saying that they waist time for no reason. because you are wrong they waiste time for a reason! not to be bourd. i my self think the best games in the world are first person shooters and RPG's (ZELDA PWNS YOUR SOUL). :twisted: well nice arguing with you :wink: but i win so dont fight back thats how it works :twisted: mwuhahahaha....cough...cough...

Level 2
I dont like LOAP at all , cuz lotta idiots have aded 2 much things like aliens , mafia n stuff .

Do sumthin else with ur own ideass man ,

Level 16
Metropolis is going to make those crapy LOAP games look like another version of Wintermaul. People usually take loap, idioically brand it theirs, and add something that looked like their hyperactive little brother, with the help of his friend, made and giggled all about it, post it onto ad-infested worldofwar.net, infect his brother's comp AND corrupt the sanctity of good maps

Status
Not open for further replies.