• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I HATE YOU CRACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Today, someone hacked my account, deleted my lvl 32 char,I reported hack to BlizzardAND THEY CANCELED MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!! I wait for their response..... MORE THAN 5 HOURS :x So I came here to find my place at this Sanctuary again, Blizzard stinks! Their GM Team stinks!!!! They've could just return the char, not suspend account! :x

Eh, and long time no see... had Computer problems. My motherboard fried better that the roasted chicken. :mrgreen:

Level 3
You need to scan your PC for Troyans! witch is stealing the login info when you log on and send it to the troyan maker. <--- BAD thing!

Get that troyan FIRST and THEN make a new password to play with.

You are now happy to continue on your questing!

IF Bliz suspended your account then send your account details to them, about opening your account and scanned your PC.
This is all on the Bliz site already, you just need to look for more info and the E-mail there!

They suspend your account so the hacker or troyan maker cant do more damage to your account!

When you are sure your PC is protected and no Troyan is on the PC then send your details to them so they know you got it under control!

Bliz help team can only give you hints about how you can delete the Troyan or whatever was stealing your login details!

No need to send to them that they should check the last IP logged on with is the first thing they check anyway.

hope this help!
and sorry for my bad placement with the words :p
witch would be my Bad English :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.