• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I challenge brad.dude03!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Just to kick off the Challenge section i'll challenge brad.dude03 to a terraining challenge, becasuse I know I need practice with my terraining and brad.dude is really really bad at terraining :p

The Challenge will last 3 days from when brad.dude03 accepts my challenge.

Also Imports will be allowed in this.

Level 36
Bah, I don't care for terraining. I appreciate it greatly, and I really love seeing what other peple can do with it using their imagination and a bit of vision, but I am very shity at doing just that. I get the vision in my head, but actually putting it down, well that's where the fun is, isn't it? I don't think I will win this contest, but I am just having fun with it, as I always am, so let's see what I come up with :p

Level 36
BUWAHAHA I AM DONE. And proud enough of the results. Certainly the best terraining I've evr done. And unlike Bob, I chose the harder road, instead of using common terrain that a wealth of help is available for on here, I chose to do a snowy themed terrain, with no help at all. Certainly not any good, but I've done much much worse XD

Last edited:
Level 18
BUWAHAHA I AM DONE. And proud enough of the results. Certainly the best terraining I've evr done. And unlike Bob, I chose the harder road, instead of using common terrain that a wealth of help is available for on here, I chose to do a snowy themed terrain, with no help at all. Certainly not any good, but I've done much much worse XD

:eekani:

i think i'm going to throw up.. i really had faith in you :(
i-i... i just. if that's the best you've ever done... oh dear.

:thumbs_down:

Level 24
Ok heres my terrain. When looking at it, the grass model isnt that good from the normel game camera, so hold down the Ctrl button and the right mouse button and move the camera around so its at an angle where you can see the grass well for the best effect :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.