• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I am Master Replicator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I am recently joined. I joined because i have used this site quite often and i see fit that people can help me out and be a better "modder". My speciaties in making things. i have great ideas i just need help to be able to better create these ideas. so if any1 could help me out id appreciate it.

Level 8
Greetings Master Replicator. Please enjoy your stay here on the hive. In the absence of our great Introuctions master, Wolverabid, I allow myself to quote his template.

Wolverabid said:
The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include:Searching the site using the above link always helps, you can learn a lot that way: just reading and learning is usually the best place to start, especially if one feels overwhelmed.

Likewise, the tutorials can really teach ALL of us a thing or two.

The chat room is cool: lots of people can answer questions there.
  • A few other tips that might help too:
    • Always search first! Did I already mention THAT? :grin:
    • When creating a new thread, make the title VERY specific: so the site's search engine (and we users) can easily understand just what the thread contains.
    • Post your new threads in the proper forum: read the descriptions of each one so that you know what to post there.
    • If all else fails, just send me a private message! I'll try to do whatever I can to help.

Level 36
Level 7
Replicating Pokemon is cheating, as long as you don't do that, I'm fine
Enjoy your time at the Hive Workshop!
Oh, and Zypher, you are really quite dead now

Level 5
Replicating Pokemon is cheating, as long as you don't do that, I'm fine

Trust me my name has nothing to do with replicating pokemon, sorry but i dislike pokemon. I used to play it but i grew up. no offense. I ment replicating like as in the Replicators on Stargate Sg1 at the end and beginning of seasons 3 and 4

Level 7
Oh OK
Asking people about their names is fun, it's always interesting to see why they named themselves what they did (Hi, PurplePoot)

Status
Not open for further replies.