• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hurricane Katrina - I'm Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Tomorrow at 7:00 A.M., in Ohio, we are supposed to get 4 - 8 inches of rain. Last time we had a flood it was a mere 2 inches of rain! Of course, we had lots of rain before that, but we just had a bunch today also. Wish us luck! I'm hoping my computer doesn't get damaged... :roll: I should've just kept it in my room instead of going back to the basement.

Level 9
We got a taste of it here in Mexico along the coast but, the big problem knocked on american's doors.

*Luckily*

Level 8
Well, I'm back! I ripped everything out of my computer and took it upstairs to find out the power didn't go out, and that we weren't flooded by about one inch. I'm in Ohio, and fortunately, we got a break in the storm. We have a little slope outside of the patio that builds up a little stream every time it rains. I guess we just got lucky. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.