1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Hurricane Katrina - I'm Next

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by orcfan32, Aug 30, 2005.

1. orcfan32

orcfan32

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Tomorrow at 7:00 A.M., in Ohio, we are supposed to get 4 - 8 inches of rain. Last time we had a flood it was a mere 2 inches of rain! Of course, we had lots of rain before that, but we just had a bunch today also. Wish us luck! I'm hoping my computer doesn't get damaged... :roll: I should've just kept it in my room instead of going back to the basement.

2. DeadDogNoGoWoof

DeadDogNoGoWoof

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    its only a category 0-1 now...you'll be fine.

good luck though.

3. tuna69

tuna69

Resources:
    Resources:
    its going to be category 6

4. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Now, if it is going to be category 6, then I suggest you heed this acronym very well, and I mean it as an order and not an insult

GTFO NOW!

On the other hand, if its gonna be weak and pathetic, your call

5. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, it knocked out power for a million people, so odds are we wont be hearing from orcfan for a little while. But seeing how the water was almot to people's rooftops, I certainly hope he didnt stay in the basement.... :!:
    -VGsatomi

6. Raiju

Raiju

Resources:
    Resources:
    We got a taste of it here in Mexico along the coast but, the big problem knocked on american's doors.

*Luckily*

7. N00byStance

N00byStance

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Sometimes I think I'm so lucky...

8. orcfan32

orcfan32

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well, I'm back! I ripped everything out of my computer and took it upstairs to find out the power didn't go out, and that we weren't flooded by about one inch. I'm in Ohio, and fortunately, we got a break in the storm. We have a little slope outside of the patio that builds up a little stream every time it rains. I guess we just got lucky. :wink:

9. DeadDogNoGoWoof

DeadDogNoGoWoof

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    ohio.

when it hit louisiana and such, it was category 5-6. after coming inland, it was reduced to lines of thunderstorms with weak rotation.

i.e. Ohio will not be affected as much.

10. orcfan32

orcfan32

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I know, but flooding happened before and we had less rain than this! Also, now we have a huge sinkhole in our yard. I mean, like, 2 feet in diameter.