• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Huntress

Keywords:
high elf huntress tiger
Contents

Huntress (Model)

Huntress (Model)

Level 5
Hmm the face is uberly pale compared to rest of her body, but nice work anyways :p
PS: Damn that icon is nice :p

Like what does he said
is that true... is really pale compared to her body... but Good model, already have her space guarded on my map, i asure you, and your credits as well...

Now, WTF Nudity you saying?? bikini as i know is not nudity, at last, she is using clocthes lol :vw_unimpressed:
Nudity is when she or he is naked lol
no offenses, but stop saying foolish things... people are allowed to use whatever they want in america as i remember...

Level 2
Great model, although I would suggest putting it under the human category rather than the elves.
4/5. The icon could use some work.

Level 6
Hey there, I'm new to the Hive, and I'm rather curious as to why the unit appears to have a hero glow in the screenshots but she doesn't actually seem to have a hero glow in game. As far as I am aware you can no longer add a hero glow to a unit aside from the modelling process, so I was just wondering if there was a glitch or if there is some other way to properly have the hero glow that is supposed to be on this unit show up? If not I doubt I will be able to use her in the map I'm trying to make. Thanks in advance! :)

Level 11
Why do I feel like the icon needs another version, with icon score screen of course. Don't get me wrong the Anime is great, love the model 👍.