• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ice UI

Custom User Interface, ICE themed.

Original request from: Millzy

UI was done 08/2009 but never released because one last panel did not want to work with channels. And do to our inability to obtain sufficient knowledge that would allow us to fix the UI, it laid awaiting its summon.

Unfortunatly teh summon never came and UI is as is as it was back then.

HOWEVER I want to post it up anyway, and see if it will work for you guys.

Best.
-Anton

BTW:
UI is Finished, thanks for people who have helped!

Keywords:
Ice, UI
Contents

Ice UI Inventory Cover (Texture)

Ice UI Tile 02 (Texture)

Ice UI Tile01 (Texture)

Ice UI Tile03 (Texture)

Ice UI Tile04 (Texture)

Ice UI TimeIndicatorFrame (Texture)

Reviews
18:00, 12th Nov 2010 shiiK: Approved. Seems to be in working order. I'll rate it later if desired. Kimberly: Hi CR! Unfortunately I cannot approve this pack until its in a working blp format (I am aware of your zip pack bellow). TGA is rather...
Level 14
Do we use only those files, or were those just the only ones that needed fixing?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured that out... Uhm, I found one other problem. Hold on, I might be able to fix it.

EDIT2: Okay, couldn't fix it.. I attatched a screenshot of the flaw.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_091210_185631_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_091210_185631_01.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 495
Final ui

Ok this is it!

The problem was with icon holder tile was not even painted.

So 6 hours of my time, all little things are fixed and edited!
I even fond my old wc3 cd, wiped some dust from it and installed the game, so I could take a screen shot and edit any mistakes I have missed the first pass.

The time thing is not in screen-shot, because I couldn't find it in (Advanced-Game Interface) section.

The zip contains all tiles in BLP and TGA, an jpg on entire UI.

Enjoy guys! Its all because for you!
Again thanks to darkdeathknight for his skills of ninjas and heart of gangsters!

Attachments

• CR FINAL UI - ICE.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 2,409
  • Altimate.jpg
    Altimate.jpg
    622.4 KB · Views: 521
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    712.9 KB · Views: 661
Level 3
Ok this is it!

The problem was with icon holder tile was not even painted.

So 6 hours of my time, all little things are fixed and edited!
I even fond my old wc3 cd, wiped some dust from it and installed the game, so I could take a screen shot and edit any mistakes I have missed the first pass.

The time thing is not in screen-shot, because I couldn't find it in (Advanced-Game Interface) section.

The zip contains all tiles in BLP and TGA, an jpg on entire UI.

Enjoy guys! Its all because for you!
Again thanks to darkdeathknight for his skills of ninjas and heart of gangsters!

Good job!! I'ill try now! :xxd:

Level 8
That looks quite good, probably using this for the DotA Theme Manager.

As for the problem, do you mean the Tile04? It is sometimes problematic, stretch it to square in tga and then convert it to blp, the game will automatically fit it even though it was square and it should work. Easy fix.

(I did not check all coments, might be that someone already said this).

Level 5
Is there a tutorial for this, first time i used it my way, it worked but with black square around the UI, then i tryed like in a map and its all green, and btw i dont see clock changed either, so helpz pls :) !!!

AFTER READING ALL POST I FIXED IT SORRY GUYS x( plusRep for CrazyRushian :D

Last edited:
Level 4
Dark_River_Clan IS RIGHT!

AUTHORS, FIX THE InventoryCover area! It looks like a chunk of sh**. This small fix will make your UI amazing.