HumanUITile-TimeIndicatorFrame.blp

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
For Hawkwing.
Comments always welcome! Enjoy.

Keywords:
Naga, Ruins, UI, Atlantic, Sea, Mayan, Aztec, Tribe, Water, bananaHUNT
Contents

Ruins UI Tile TimeIndicatorFrame (Texture)

Reviews
07:39, 25th Mar 2009 Hawkwing: You, of course, realize that I'm against copy and paste, but, due to a little discussion we had in the Mod's Lobby, I'll make an exception for this one.

M

07:39, 25th Mar 2009
Hawkwing: You, of course, realize that I'm against copy and paste, but, due to a little discussion we had in the Mod's Lobby, I'll make an exception for this one.

Level 17
- draken koning: it is not a model but an image. use the following path: UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile-TimeIndicatorFrame.blp
- arowanna: if you need it for a project or something, just drop me a PM and i'd be happy to. same goes for anyone who wants to get rid of the feathers, also if you can do it yourself go ahead :p
- friky: check out his thread in texturing forum, i made it a long time ago but never uploaded it cause it breaked the rules. but now hawkwing told me to make an exception ;)

Level 23
purely epic. Great job.

but lose the feathers. They don't belong. :/

Mayans were known for having winding snakes for their stairs and sacrificial block :/ skulls as well, and were prominant in that game they played. They used them as the end of rails for each level (in the stands). Most of their architexture had carved snakes, and not as many skulls (as there were snakes. Snakes were the most prominant in their cities, pyramids, etc.). The Mayan ruins are quite impressive :3 Thus this can't be mayan.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 38
This is pretty good, although the feathers have got to go.

I swear I've seen something similar on Wc3C... I'll have to Search for it, since I think it was a bit better (no offense meant, of course).

--EDIT--

attachment.php

As Compared To
skins_3342_screenshot.jpg

Don't ask me what that pillar is doing in the middle there.

Last edited:
Level 12
I really like it!

But there's one thing I would like to see,
the head of a Naga (in stone), somewhere on the UI.
But that's just something I would like tho :p

Rating and Reputation
Rating: Recommended

i do agree wilth you there but still you have to admire that this is stilled for naga any ways right? well anyway that whold be cool and to be truthful i'd kinda like to see that to.

Level 3
I love it! It's very well made and fits well into the game. I've allways been dissapointed about that Blizzard just used th regular Night Elf interface in the last Night Elf expansion mission

Level 3
I'd appreciate it if someone were to help me with my problem, over by the buttons and abilities the frame cuts off before it hits the side of the screen. Whats going on?

Level 2
why it isnt working where i need to put it (model- time of day and night indicator)

I'm having the same problem. Where in Game Interface do I upload that picture. I can't seem to find it. Haven't mapped in ages so I'm I uber noob at the moment >.<
So any help would be much appreciated!

Otherwise, the HUD is too cool!
5/5:thumbs_up:
+rep

Not really sure if this is allowed, but here's a widescreen edit done by me. I needed this for something and I'm now releasing it to the public in case more people need this UI to fit with widescreen.

@Edy Didn't see your question until after I posted this, but here ya go :p

(It's not the most beautiful edit but it works).
screenshot_1-png.343098

Attachments

• HumanUITile05.blp
    238.1 KB · Views: 64
  • HumanUITile06.blp
    237.8 KB · Views: 73