• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HumanOilTanker

A human naval resource gatherer.

Due to the way blizzard programmed harvesting, I suggest you put shallow water between your "Oil Platform" unit and your "Oil Refinery" unit to make a little smoother harvesting action.

Keywords:
Boat, Ship, War2, Oil Tanker
Contents

HumanOilTanker (Model)

Reviews
15:17, 30th Mar 2008 BlinkBoy: Approved, works well in-game; could have been better. Yet, it's more warcraftthree looking than making the exact wc2 model. Good work, +1 for creativity.

M

15:17, 30th Mar 2008
BlinkBoy: Approved, works well in-game; could have been better. Yet, it's more warcraftthree looking than making the exact wc2 model. Good work, +1 for creativity.

Level 4
It's great model , i'm sorry but warcraft 3 doesn't have to oilresourse :thumbs_up: (sorry i'm russian man i'm very bad now english:grin:)

Level 4
I would think it might make an okay transport for those who want this for other purposes...

BTW LOCUST KILL YOU WITH A CHAINSAW

Level 3
oil sounds like a more sensible resource for me to produce vehicles like tanks, humvees, choppers, etc( I'm really into modern warfare). But how do I replace gold/lumber with oil? how do I remove either of em to replace with oil?
thx

oil sounds like a more sensible resource for me to produce vehicles like tanks, humvees, choppers, etc( I'm really into modern warfare). But how do I replace gold/lumber with oil? how do I remove either of em to replace with oil?
thx

Well you would have to go through all of the abilities that say gold/lumber and redo their description to say oil instead, then go into the Gameplay Constant and change them there too, change the icons in Game Interface, and make custom sound files for "not enough oil" to import over the existing resource. All of which is very time consuming.