1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

"Human vs Scourge" (dont got a name yet) AOS

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Hemske, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Swerd

Swerd

Resources:
    Resources:
    Terrain looks a bit sloppy but it's great idea and good choice on the gnome with shielded hands i have him too :D XD but i bid you good luck and if you need help with multiboard i can make a simple onewith deaths and kills.

2. Hemske

Hemske

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Hmm thanks, but i need one with deaths, kills, time until ressurection when you die, time until defender/commander spawns. Think you can make that too? :)

3. YeeShadow

YeeShadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    That would be an incredible big multiboard.. XD I personally don't like that, I've seen huge multiboards that cover at least a 1/4 of the screen... normally in AoS or Hero Arenas... I just close it and never open it again XD... I suggest a simple multiboard... or use the resources to check the kills/deads, about greedisgood and those cheats you can disable them (In the AoS I did I use a system that disables them)...

4. Hemske

Hemske

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Well, i myself only use the multiboard when i am at base, regeneratin my hp or buying items. So it doesnt bother me since i only watch it sometimes. And the multiboard wont be that hard, 12 rows. (10 for players, one that says what every column tells and one for defender/commander spawn). :)

5. Tiaan

Tiaan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why do you admit that some of the heros that you made are boring and unoriginal? Why dont you remake/edit them to make them original and exciting?

6. Hemske

Hemske

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I wont change them until the map is, well "playable". Later on its most likely i'll change them, but not for now.

7. Hemske

Hemske

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    *update*
    -ice giant is now finished :)
    -some minor things fixed/added/changed

8. Swerd

Swerd

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm not sure if i could make all those other things you want in the multiboard probably not because im not very good with them.But i know for sure i can make the kills/deaths XD

9. Hemske

Hemske

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Well, already got a temporary multiboard with that. But thanks anyways ;)

10. Hemske

Hemske

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Sorry to you guys supporting me at this project and taking your time to help me. I have begun with the "upper secondary school" (not sure for the english word) and its taking up a lot more time for me than the regular school did. So i dont got time with my real life and studying and working on this... this project will be delayed until unkown time. Thanks for the support you guys at least (especially yeeshadow and danthan for all remarkable ideas ;) ), and ill hope to finish this sometime in the future!