• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
WHY html is always disabled in comments?? it would be a lot of help to use this because BBcode is unflixible and i already had a situation where i needed this "[" sign but coulnd use it... :x :?:

edit1: 4 better understanding, of course I could use the[ signs, but when trying to put sumthin is [], by brower gives compile errors or I cant see the written..I colored the text, so I couldn't disable color=#FF0000 BBcode and of course BBcode is much easier, but i does't support layered writing signatures provided by different editors to write coments more easiliy... BAH, :wink:

sorry, had to rez this for the sake of answering a question.

the super-mods give us the right to use html when they can trust us. otherwise we're free to modify the structure of the site, and basically destroy it.

all mods and super mods and naturally darky have the choice of using HTML. i dont know of any users that can, but i think its possible to let us.

Level 3
U R right

.. but anyways it would be nice!

Btw , what's the problem about marquee??

and , if it's really a problem, U could restrict special parts of code, there programms on market 4 this
Well.. as I said, U r right

Level 9
Huh Mech?

Considering marquee goes across the screen it is very annoying same as the blinks one damn they give me headaches.

Level 9
i know wulf :roll:...

Um i dont think you could exactly "hack" it but you could cause extreme chaos if you were good enough with html.

Status
Not open for further replies.