• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to Make Buildable Gates

Level 2
How to change Summond Units to 0.

Just copy it from a place where it is already a 0, then paste it in the Summoned Units Amount. That should do the trick.

Level 1
My gate jumpes away

Hi, sorry for opening your thread again, but I have some issues with the gate keep jumping away. I did scale it down to ½ of your original size to make place for walls too, but I think it also jumped before I scaled it down. Can you please help?

Level 29
This is a tutorial not a thread.

If you are having trouble with the tutorial it should be posted here. If you are having a problem with a trigger you have made post in triggers and scripts forum. If you are asking how to do something post in World editor Help Zone forum.

That being said you should make you own thread and post it along with your triggers in the Triggers and scripts forum. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-scripts-269/

Level 6
Are these triggers MUI?
Edit: Things to edit, do not set pathing map to none for opened gate as you can build structures on them, set them to dead gate path which is PathTextures\Gate1DeathPath.tga for horizontal and vertical gates, or PathTextures\Gate2DeathPath.tga for diagonal gates.

Last edited: