• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how to get range above 1150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
whenever i put a units range past 1150 in game it shows up as 1150. even though in the WE it says the number it put in.

Level 3
Check your unit's aquisition range. It cannot have a range above what the aquisition range is. Your aquisition range is probably 1150. Change it to whatever your want your highest range to be if you are using it for a tower, and for a unit, set it about 200+ what you want your range to be.

Level 13
You should try what terranup said, and if you want to raise it even more try using shift+Enter when you wish to change values, you can put in any number of numbers.
This can be done with almost everything, that how i set that my chain lightning can bounce over more than 50 times, mass chaos thus.

Level 9
Warnicro said:
You should try what terranup said, and if you want to raise it even more try using shift+Enter when you wish to change values, you can put in any number of numbers.
This can be done with almost everything, that how i set that my chain lightning can bounce over more than 50 times, mass chaos thus.

wow, it's never to late to learn :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.