Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

How to court a girl?

Discussion in 'Something Else' started by NetCriminal, Jul 13, 2007.

1. creyzi4zb12

creyzi4zb12

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well this is how I court a girl.
    I usually don't get girls to restaurants since I don't have that much time and money for them. I get close to her during some extracurricular activities in class and I say.

Me: Ummmm....
    Girl: *looks at me and smiles*
    Me: *I look at her and raises my eyebrows* *Then face the topic subject of our lesson* Ummmm...
    Girl: Ummmm.....
    Me: Yeah....
    Girl: ??
    Me: Ummmmm..............

Basically that's the main reason why I never had a girlfriend before.

2. MySpaceBarBroke

MySpaceBarBroke

Resources:
    Resources:
    How to court a girl? Stab yourself and put her fingerprints on the dagger.

3. Jacek

Jacek

Resources:
    Resources:
    maybe she's a shemale ;o

4. Unscrewed_Magic

Unscrewed_Magic

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Just listen to her and ask lots of questions to show interest.

5. lorothrigs

lorothrigs

Resources:
    Resources:
    Don't be too nice. Make fun of her occasionally and stuff.

6. HappyTauren

HappyTauren

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    just go & have sex with her :p

7. Ratherion

Ratherion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Here we go. My advice from the mouth of another [although I made a very similar list before this appeared]

1. Whatever you do, don't just show up at their house [without notice]...they run around in their underwear just like we do.

2. DON'T CHEAT ON THEM. It may seem foolproof, but girls tell each other everything about everything. Trust me, they WILL find out and you will be screw'd. If you do cheat on them do NOT ever talk to the girl or see the girl you cheated on them with. They will be pissed , no matter what they say.

3. Beware of every single male relative and all guy friends. Any of them would kick your ass at the drop of a hat, and a lot of them wouldn't even wait for the hat.

4. NEVER miss an opportunity to tell them they're beautiful.

5. DON'T refuse to kiss in front of your friends. If they laugh at you, it's because they're jealous.

6. If they slap you hard, you deserved it.

7. Don't be afraid to touch them if you want to. If they're going out with you in the first place, it's because they like being in your arms.

8. If you don't sleep with them, DO NOT tell your friends that you did.
    8. If you DO sleep with them, DON'T tell your friends that you did.

9. You can be dirty minded in private, really...most of them are not offended by it...

10. Not all of them eat like birds, a lot of them can eat like whales.

11. Most of them don't mind paying half of everything, but they do discuss these things with their friends. Realize that if you make your girlfriend pay half all the time, everyone will know about it and your friends will know you're a pussy..

11. Do you honestly need all your money that much? Be a man, pay all the time!

12. Every girl should eventually get three things from her boyfriend- a stuffed animal, ONE OF HIS SWEATSHIRTS, and a really PRETTY RING (plastic ones from machines count). Even if it's not a serious relationship.

13. Make sure she gets home safely as often as you can. If you're dropping her off, walk her to the door. If you aren't dropping her off, call to be sure she's home safely.

14. If a guy is bothering her, it is your right to beat the shit out of him.

15. If you're talking to a female friend of yours, PULL YOUR GIRLFRIEND CLOSER.

16. NEVER, ever slap her, even if it's just in a joking way. Even if she swats you first, and says, "Oh, you're so dumb" or something, never make any gestures back

17. Go to a chick flick once in a while. She doesn't care whether you enjoy it or not, it just matters that you went.

18. You're dead meat if you can't get along with their pets, parents, and best friends. Be prince charming to their friends, Mr. Polite to their parents, and make sure to be nice to their animals.

19. Don't flirt with their moms...that's just freaky.

20. Don't be freaked out by PMS. It's not gross, and it really does make them feel like shit, so be understanding.

21. If you don't like the way they drive, you do it.

22. If you're officially dating, and you're introducing her to your friends, you'd better damn well introduce her as your girlfriend.

23. Don't stress where you go for every date. They really only want to be with you.

24. If they complain that something hurts, rub it for them WITHOUT being asked.

25. Girls are fragile. Even if you're play fighting/wrestling, be very gentle.

26. Memorize their birthdays. You forget her birthday and you're basically screwed for life.

27. Don't marinade in the cologne, but smell good.

28. Don't give her something stupid for her birthday or Christmas or Valentine's day. It doesn't have to be expensive, but it has to be meaningful.

30. After you've been dating for a while, realize that they really have started to trust you. When you have a girlfriend who truly trusts you, you have a lot more responsibility, privilege and control than you would think. Be careful with it, most guys would kill for that kind of power, and it can be lost in a nanosecond.

31. NEVER, and i mean NEVER make her do anything she doesn't wanna do. Because if you do she'll think that you're only after one thing. (and i think you all know what that is)-sex.

[Enjoy]

8. Asgard_Ragna

Asgard_Ragna

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Yes they are....and the other things may be right too.

9. Pyritie

Pyritie

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Violets are PURPLE dammit.

10. HappyTauren

HappyTauren

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    no, violets are VIOLET

11. Pyritie

Pyritie

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    That too. But they're definately not blue.

And roses are not always red. They can be pink, yellow, white, orange, peachy, yellow, pink, white, orange, peachy... oh.

12. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    pink? Never seen that....
    But anyway the easiest way of them all:

First you meet her somewhere, lets just say in a hotel (Not likely, thought it happent for me)
    You have been so lucky (or smart) to buy a planty of beers..
    You offer her a beer, (and her friends too (If there is any, for me there was 3 others, but my friends talked to them)
    You talk to her, be funny, makes her remember you (For me hats did the trick)
    You then go out into the big big city....walk around for a bit (so she gets cold, make sure you hotblooded and she shall not be to cold..) Then find some resturant/bar of somekind (Make sure there is some music she/you knows, like) Order more beer for her, pay for it.. talk to her (tell about yourself, ask her about herself so on), but also her friends/your friends if they came along, drink your beer, make cheers. Go to the bathroom when you need too.. Come back she proably also need to go to the bathroom, use the time to order some more beer.... when she gets back remember to sing the songs if you know them, (only if she likes the songs / or maybe does it herself)
    Notice her reactions to when you talk to her, if she lower the distant betwhen you, you may have the felling that a kiss is approching...

Now DONT refuse the kiss, kiss her for the time you feel she want to, drink some more beer (it also takes away the taste if she's a smoker) Now talk more with her, drink some more beer, kiss again. Your freinds maybe then will be about to breake up, go with them. Make some jokes, help her out. Go back to the hotel, planty of kisses along the wau most likely. When you kiss farewell and she then doesnt say farewell but ask if you want to sleep in her bed, then (if you can think aftre all that beer) think about this: Is she underage? (below 14), is her freinds sleeping in the same room as her? (do you care?), do you want to? Do you have any protection? If you thought about it all and still want too, then say yes. Think you manage it from here.
    :thumbs_up:
    (Some may notice this look like something real, then yes this worked for me... althought she was 2 years older then me... but she was lot smaller then me...

13. Daminon

Daminon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Purple. :>

14. MySpaceBarBroke

MySpaceBarBroke

Resources:
    Resources:
    They look pretty blue to me..
    [​IMG]

15. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Those aint Violets, those are Stepmother flowers, (REaly no idea what they are called in english, but I translated the danish name)

16. Ratherion

Ratherion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Depends on the climate, species and nutrition, but girls like em anyway, so please move on...

17. MySpaceBarBroke

MySpaceBarBroke

Resources:
    Resources:
    They're pansies, which are part of the viola genus of flowers, and are therefore violets.

18. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Oh what does it matter...
    The rules are simple, you get drunk, she get drunk, you kiss, you got her...

Last edited: Jul 20, 2007
  19. MySpaceBarBroke

MySpaceBarBroke

Resources:
    Resources:
    Tractor beams, barbed wire, and sleeping gas works just as well.

20. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ?? :confused: ??
    What the hell is that...
    Off-tOpic this was some very fast posting...