• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] How to change the animation of a building?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Good day, can you help? How to change the animation of a building?
For example, to create a "necropolis" through the animation of creating a "tree of life"?

Level 7
I don't think it's possible actually, I might be wrong though. One way to solve it could be to give the properties of necropolis to tree of life and use that instead, depends of what you're gonna do with it but if it's only for one building or a set of buildings you should be fine.

Level 1
I don't think it's possible actually, I might be wrong though. One way to solve it could be to give the properties of necropolis to tree of life and use that instead, depends of what you're gonna do with it but if it's only for one building or a set of buildings you should be fine.
The problem is that this can be done, yesterday experimented with it and canceled the animation of building creation in general. But I don’t know how to change it. I work in War3 Model Editor

Level 7
The problem is that this can be done, yesterday experimented with it and canceled the animation of building creation in general. But I don’t know how to change it. I work in War3 Model Editor
What do you mean that you removed the construction model completely?

Status
Not open for further replies.