• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to be in-love ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Well, I think our parents are the ones we(18 below or even the adults) should get love advice from, they are in love after all or in some cases (divorced parents or whatevs), at least they have a lot more experience.

Well, you may be shy with your parents so I guess it's a bit fine to ask the internet...but I don't think a Wc3 Modding site is the best choice...

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
no dont ask parents, they are sometimes overprotecting us, learn from experienced guys, but anyway if you dont have that strength inside, it's useless to learn...
Yeah, "experienced" guys is probably one of the worst ways to go; there are too many myths about love, affection, and intimacy circulating in society for that to be very helpful. Parents are there for a reason, but if that's an issue, find a family member or something, someone you trust and that seems to make wise decisions. Ol' drunk uncle Boris or crazy 4th-husband Melinda are probably not good options, for example. :p

I am Psychology student so I want to explain this to you . Love is a emotion which is hard to define .

Love

Love includes physiological arousal, self-disclosure, all-encompassing interest in another individual, fantasizing about the other, and a relatively rapid swing of emotions . Love includes passion, closeness, sexual desire, and intense caring . Researchers have distinguished 2 main types of love. Passionate or Romantic love predominates in the early part of romantic relationship. Includes intense physiological arousal, psychological interest, sexual desire . Compassionate Love is a type of love occurs when we a deep, caring affection for a person .

People fell in love when they feel that some people comport them or any good things.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

How to be in-love?
Being in love is easy. Just remember, don't rush, once the dust fades away you start to see how bitch she is in real. Then you ask yourself do you want her. At the end, divorces are such a mess, everyone loses.

Level 14
Being in love is a very strange feeling.
To start with, being in love is totaly different from the thing: Wow! I saw a hot girl across the street. Men, se has so smexy. I wanna .... her.
NO!
Love is something strange.
It can be "casted" while you meet someone deeper or even at first sting.
After that you just think about her.
You don't wanna eat.
You just thing her.
You open the PC and get really bored because you thing something is missing, that something is wrong.
The answer is her. Her,her,her,her.
And when you finally meet her and start a relationshipwith her,
you fly.
The ending is mixed up so I don't wanna discrbe it.

Source: Personal Experience.

Level 18
Being in love is a very strange feeling.
To start with, being in love is totaly different from the thing: Wow! I saw a hot girl across the street. Men, se has so smexy. I wanna .... her.
NO!
Love is something strange.
It can be "casted" while you meet someone deeper or even at first sting.
After that you just think about her.
You don't wanna eat.
You just thing her.
You open the PC and get really bored because you thing something is missing, that something is wrong.
The answer is her. Her,her,her,her.
And when you finally meet her and start a relationshipwith her,
you fly.
The ending is mixed up so I don't wanna discrbe it.

Source: Personal Experience.

And then she doesnt want to know you and you're left alone with the bottle in your hand.

Level 11
Hopefully when you get your first girlfriend (assuming it's your first) your initial moments won't start as embarrassing as mine did. My mother told everyone on Facebook how nice my girlfriend was and tagged me and her in a few photos, a lot of my friends at school saw the photos and what she said and teased me for a while, many of my mom's Filipino friends also bugged me a lot on FB as well :( , though none of it really affected me that much since I was too happy being in a relationship :D

So yeah, if your parents are at all like mine I wouldn't go telling them I had a girlfriend till the time was right xD

Level 11
Wow, they're more excited than you were.

Haha my mom might have been, I just came home one day without telling them I ever had a girlfriend, and she was both joyful and surprised, it was funny to see, didn't expect her to go all crazy on Facebook though, but it turned out much better later on, so i can't complain really, Just another interesting experience I had in my life I guess haha

Level 32
Didn't tell anybody. Because she wouldn't tell here parents.

@Chobibo

Sorry bro, you a great friend. I guess I didn't know what I was saying, the message I posted was to point out how you had an awesome spike of activity the past months. I didn't get to read the other stuff because I was eating dinner.

Here's a little guide from me for this kind of stuff.

For those who's very young and just start entering teen age, I strongly advice to never try to get the person who's you're falling in love with to become your girlfriend/boyfriend.
I have experience this far much better than most of my friends at school, I know the darkest part of it for youngsters, the part where when you're rejected.
Trust me, it's better to keep silent than get rejected, you will suffer more pain if you let the person you're fall in love with know about it and start to hate you.

~Daffa

Level 22
Here's a little guide from me for this kind of stuff.

For those who's very young and just start entering teen age, I strongly advice to never try to get the person who's you're falling in love with to become your girlfriend/boyfriend.
I have experience this far much better than most of my friends at school, I know the darkest part of it for youngsters, the part where when you're rejected.
Trust me, it's better to keep silent than get rejected, you will suffer more pain if you let the person you're fall in love with know about it and start to hate you.

~Daffa
lol? i get rejected but she is still my friend and doesn't hate me at all

Level 22
I always got rejected, maybe because I do less talking and do more groping and grabbing. I let loose the dogs of lust. Then I met someone who groped me too, and we fell in-love. Rheiko is right, experience is different for everyone, so the best action here is to do what your heart desires, which in my case was groping.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I always got rejected, maybe because I do less talking and do more groping and grabbing. I let loose the dogs of lust. Then I met someone who groped me too, and we fell in-love. Rheiko is right, experience is different for everyone, so the best action here is to do what your heart desires, which in my case was groping.
That's... Unfortunate.

I'm glad you found someone to 'love', but what are your thoughts/plans for when the 'groping and grabbing' are no longer feasible/enjoyable? If that is your love, then when that's gone or ineffective, will your love be gone? :<

Level 22
That's... Unfortunate.

I'm glad you found someone to 'love', but what are your thoughts/plans for when the 'groping and grabbing' are no longer feasible/enjoyable? If that is your love, then when that's gone or ineffective, will your love be gone? :<

Please don't judge dude, to you it may seem twisted, but for us, it's how we express love. I only stated how we met.

Level 8
Well I actually got few experiences with this kind of situations. Well if you have a phone then text her and ask if it is ok if the two of you could text for a while. You can start that off with asking her how her day was or what she did and something like that. I don't know if it would work for you but that worked with me.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Please don't judge dude, to you it may seem twisted, but for us, it's how we express love. I only stated how we met.
Hey, I did my best to make that post as non-judgmental as possible. I never said it was twisted. And believe me, I express love that way, too. : ) However, the question remains and I hope it was seen as pertinent; when death, illness, injury or just old age take their toll, is that the only or primary form of 'affectionate communication' between the two of you?

Level 22
Hey, I did my best to make that post as non-judgmental as possible. I never said it was twisted. And believe me, I express love that way, too. : ) However, the question remains and I hope it was seen as pertinent; when death, illness, injury or just old age take their toll, is that the only or primary form of 'affectionate communication' between the two of you?

Oh, sorry about that, It's hard for me to determine the meaning of words unless I hear them, I misunderstood. We don't do it nowadays, it was just puberty, it's gone now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.