• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] How the Gold mines and the Heroes work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well, someone knows what makes an unit a hero or a gold mine?

For example, I want to make that the Castles only can be built in gold mines, like the undead corrupted mines...

But if the building dies, the gold mine doesn't appear... Only if your builder is undead race. With human, orc and night elf the building gets automatically 0 gold, and the gold mine dissapears, after having added gold too...

I would like to know if there's any way for making it without triggers... I have made it with trigger, of course, but I want to know how to.

Anyway, someone knows how to convert an hero to a unit or a unit to a hero?

Greetings.

Level 4
ok, i for one an confused by this post and really dont know what you mean by the first question

the second about heros
do you mean you want to create a custom hero out of a unit
do you want to change a unit into a hero mid game
do you just want a hero to look like another unit

what are u asking

Level 7
Omg...

Try to make an hero from a footman and a gold mine from a townhall...

That's what I mean, looks like impossible without triggers helping them in-game.

For Dr Super God:

The amount of gold doesn't matter, if the building isn't undead built, when destroyed no gold mine appears.

Level 7
I did that, but I was asking if there was any way for doing it without triggers...

But I think it can't be done.

Anyway, thanks to all ;).

Greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.