• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How Much Caffeine Do You Consume Each Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Based on this chart or the nutrition information on the back of any energy drinks you may consume, approximately how many milligrams of caffeine do you consume a day?

I'd put myself around 500.

EDIT: If you don't want to screw around with the chart, just list how many cups or cans of what you typically drink. FYI a 16 oz coffee is somewhere in the neighborhood of 250 mg, to make things simple.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I spike between none and four hundred.

My caffeine intake fluctuates based on what types of sodas I have, in that manner I don't consistently drink enough caffeine to really say I have an average daily intake, occasionally a soda or two a day (never energy drinks, they taste horrible and are like straight-lining mountain dew), neither do I drink Coffee daily so I'd say averaged my intake per day is either 0 or close to zero.

Level 8
i drink at least two coffees every day, and i also drink a lot of energy drinks when i need to stay awake.

Level 3
I drink several bottles of caffeinated drinks daily.

I tried to stop once, and ended up getting a migraine and the only cure was caffeine. So, I'm sticking with my current rate of caffeine intake.
I used to be like that. The real only cure is just going cold-turkey. (Hypnosis helped, too.)

Level 6
Well i've never acquired a taste for coffee, rarely drink anything other than water... but i'll occasionally have a can of coke, but moreso at social events. So not very much in other words.

Status
Not open for further replies.