• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How many languages do you speak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Jag talar Swenska ja Suomi und Germanese, Wunderbaum! and of course english, aaaand bit of many other languages... just like everyone else

Level 9
languages i do really know are spanish (mother language) portuguese english

but i know some basics of french greek and the Zilat dialet of Saudi Arabia (father's bloodline)

Level 8
ragingspeedhorn said:
Nantuko_Husk said:
VGsatomi said:
English is my first language, Japanese is my second.
-VGsatomi

what do you mean second? is one of your parents Japanese?

Or maybe both?

then why english would be his first language?

also VGsatomi's face isnt like a japanese's one

see the "any pictures of you" thread and go to the 38,30 th page and see his photos,also if he was japanese why would be in iraq with the us marine?

U.V

U.V

Level 7
i didnt bother to go over all the other posts here, but i would guess that ill be the one to know the least languges here:
two - hebrew, and english

i wonder if theres even one member on the forums, who doesnt know english :p

Level 9
that would be impossible U.V

otherwise, this person could never communicate here in the forums

english i think, is the only common language we all have

OR DO SOMEONE Habla Español? :D

Level 6
german and english... id also get along talking french. btw i think the latin lessons (although being very annoying) fulfilled their purpose. e.g. i understand about 30% spain although i never learned a single word :shock: thats just weird... i guess many word families are the same. makes it easier to learn new languages :Ð
man... i hated learning eng, fr AND latin words/grammar at the same time :/ that was too much. no more fr and latin for me XD well i still know the basics.

Status
Not open for further replies.