• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How i can set Z facing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You set it using pitch angle in negative numbers therefore forcing a unit to 'go the wrong way up' or sidesways, I'll give you a sceenshot in a second.

Edit: right, when pressing the maximum pitch angle (left screenie) hold down shift, type '-(your number) to turn it, Note: -270 = upward -90 = downward it will then change the z facing as shown in screenie 2 (right)

Attachments

• Negative pitch angle.png
    Negative pitch angle.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 96
  • Facing upward arrow.png
    Facing upward arrow.png
    433.4 KB · Views: 76
I'm not sure that possible, however I think I remmber somthing which could do it, you might need to find somebody who knows some JASS or a custom script line that could do the job, sorry I can't be of more help, I rly tought there was on, I tought it was 'set units prop window angle' but I guess not, if it is then it's not working for me. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.