• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do you get your hive best friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay , maybe you have some good friends on hive , or just normal friends on hive. Tell how did you get yours if you want :wink: Look at my ones if you don't understand:
------------------------------------------------------------------
hidomasu - He gave me the signature that I have
Airandius - He made me a cool multiboard and not only
And the others maybe lower , but I speak with them :wink:

Last edited:
Level 4
How?
You sit in chat 24/7 and laugh at every totally overused or extra-unfunny inner-joke some weirdo makes. Don't forget to rep for UNOBVIOUS reasons (daily rep spam should do the deal) and buttkiss most of moderators.
Huh, You want a fellow furball on your side? Act like a cute lolli, that is unaware of its suroundings, and portray yourself as animal. Don't forget that the mainstream animal is fox.

Yep, My imagination wins.

Level 35
Once upon a time, a dumb man asked a wise one how to make friends on The Hive Workshop. After a few seconds of thinking, the wise one replied: "Flame noobs"

(Unfortunately, the dumb man didn't follow the wise one's advice, that's why he still has no friends D:)

Level 5
You dont.

You step out of your house, and say hello to people that you see.

After that, you can strike up a casual conversation. The topics can range from weather to sports.

If the person you are talking to appears bored, say Bi and leave.

if you need more help improving social skills just PM me.

Lol, I was jkin about the extra help.

Okay , maybe you have some good friends on hive , or just normal friends on hive. Tell how did you get yours if you want :wink: Look at my ones if you don't understand:
------------------------------------------------------------------
hidomasu - He gave me the signature that I have
Airandius - He made me a cool multiboard and not only
And the others maybe lower , but I speak with them :wink:

There are no friends in Internet.Get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.