• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do you call upon an Integer Variable in a floating text trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
^^ title.

I tried just putting the name of the variable, but that doesnt work. So what do i write?

Level 8
Hmm... how? Because ive got kind a rush-move combo, and i wanna count how many hits he does with a floating text above the targets head saying "1" "2" "3" for each hit he does..

Level 8
I just want it to say 1 to 64 in floating text, not the damage he took :p Sorry if i didnt make myself clear.

What i got so far is...
  • Sixty Four Pos 1
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.15 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set NumberSixtyFour = (NumberSixtyFour + 1)
      • Animation - Play SixtyFourCaster's Attack animation
      • Animation - Play Dummy[1]'s Attack animation
      • Unit - Cause SixtyFourCaster to damage SixtyFourTargetUnit, dealing 70.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Magic
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at SixtyFourTargetPoint using Abilities\Spells\Human\ThunderClap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
I think that variable is right, but i dont know how to display it in floating text. Thats just my problem :d

Status
Not open for further replies.