• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] How do I control illusions via triggers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Once again.. I am in probem and I hope some one can help me.
Well, I wanted to know if theres a way to control illusions via triggers like giving them an ability and then ordering them 2 cast it. Is it possible?

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Semi real illusions? Never heard of this. Can yu plz explain?

Level 22
Semi real illusion I meant are illusions that is based on a real unit, they're made in Object Editor and triggered in a way to make it look like an illusion.

So change Tint to Blue within Local Player via Trigger and Remove the Unit upon death and create the 'smoke' death effect of illusions. But how do you make the unit takes x % damage and deals y % damage?

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

@daffa, so how do u make the illusions seem coloured 2 the enemies and tinted 2 the allies?

@daffa, so how do u make the illusions seem coloured 2 the enemies and tinted 2 the allies?
Use GetLocalPlayer() there's a tutorial for it at Tutorial Section.

@Daffa, what about the Items held by the triggered illusions?
Example, player creates illusion and sold all its items, easy money. demon_slayer has to create dummy Items for each which cannot be dropped and sold?
Maddeem explains it :
You can make items undroppable and unsellable via triggers

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Can someone link me that tinting tutorial that daffa said?

Status
Not open for further replies.