• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How did you come up with your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
If you want to pray to a god before an exam, try Atenea or Thot. More adecuate than Osiris...

Level 7
I came up with my user name from this:
[broke=I got it from King Dedede! YES!]THE ANSWER![/broke]

Level 7
My name's a combination of my REAL name, and "derf," which is Fred backwards and possibly the funniest word in the world.

Level 24
Massive killing spree in Halo: Combat Evolved. And by massive killing spree, I mean a massive amount of enemies were spawn camping me. Wth, seriously. Anyways, when the bodies all fell over, they spelled Teh_Ephy. It was a sign from the Forerunners.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
@King Dedede:
Gah! I was so worried that last button would unleash a virus!! (I've had bad experiences with buttons and fried hard drives... don't ask.)

~On-Topic~

I have been using "Kyrbi0" (or "Kyrbi00" on Gamefaqs) everywhere; makes it a lot easier to remember. Since that doesn't count for the "reason", though...

I think it was when I was 10-12?, and I really liked Kirby. I mean, he's "Good" intentioned, but he's just this generic puffball character. Neutral Good. And he doesn't talk, and sucks stuff up.

That's wierd, I can't actually come up with a good reason. :p Now, though, I look back and wish I'd picked something more... witty and generic.

Level 13
Or does it have to do with the fact that the caps in your name spell out LOSS?

We're here for you Li.

Level 5
Hello I am well known for nothing important... yet. LOL anyway my name is made from a show I love to watch: Stargate Sg1 on the scifi channel. My name is actually after a series of robots that cannot be destroyed by conventional means. These machines are called "Replicators". They are mechanical spiders which can burst into pieces and yet rebuild themselves. A cure for these beings is yet to be found. I only know they were created by a mechanical woman. GO JACK O'NEILL! I picked the name because of the indestrcutabillity of these machines and added a master for kicks. I do not use this name anywhere else thought of it on the fly. I am think of creating a map on this subject but that is for later consideration. I uploaded a video for an better explanation!

Attachments

• movie2.wmv
    1.8 MB · Views: 58
Level 22
Well my story, is about World Editor. When i just found out that you could make you own maps, i wanted to make some "island troll tribes/hero war" with trolls.
One of the trolls was blademaster-ish, but with the model of a troll. I skinned (im an easy learner) quickly a blue blademaster, and tried to geomerge a head on. Didnt know hive at the time. Game was never completed.

Blooddancer comes of "Blood"rush, "Blooddance" (Berzerk).
The heroes abbilities was lifedraining AoE Spells.

Another name, that i have been using for 8 years, is Dorako.

Its a Carbon from a Bomberman Game. Used it since i was 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.