• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can I limit the MINIMAP to certain region and not the entire map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Can you maybe post a link to the map, where you think, that the minimaps are changed during the game?

Oh and did you already try to use a custom fade filter that is only not transparent, where the minimap is?

Level 14
I meant, you could use a custom blp image as a fade filter. Therefore you make blp, which is transparent, and the part, where the minimap is, should not be transparent. You wont see your discovery though, because it covers all, IF it covers the interface. I didnt test it at all.

Oh and, i played uthers party and water wars now. And both of them dont change the minimap ingame!
Uther just hides the map....is there a version, where it changes the minimap?

Level 5
I meant, you could use a custom blp image as a fade filter. Therefore you make blp, which is transparent, and the part, where the minimap is, should not be transparent. You wont see your discovery though, because it covers all, IF it covers the interface. I didnt test it at all.

Oh and, i played uthers party and water wars now. And both of them dont change the minimap ingame!
Uther just hides the map....is there a version, where it changes the minimap?

Damnit, there's no way I can pull that off. It'll take too long aside from all the other crap I have to do. Thanks anyways everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.