• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] how can i display status of variables when a building is selected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
i do not know if any of you have played warbreeds but i want the same system as there. for get genes i am using raise dead. the variables is working perfectly. my problem is that i have no way of knowing how many genes i have obtained. i want to see that when the gene collector is selected. how do i do that?

Level 12
  • Events
    • Player - Player 1 (Red) selects a unit
    • Player - Player 2 (Blue) selects a unit
    • Player - Player 24 (Colour?) selects a unit
  • Conditions
    • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to GeneCollector
  • Actions
    • Game - Display message (Convert Integer to String (InsertVariableHere[Player number of player (Triggering Player)])) to (Triggering Player) for 1.00 seconds
Here you go. Be happy.

Level 21
here is a picture of how I want it to look. as you can see, I have the gene collector selected, giving me a list of all genetic tech levels available. in this example everything is maxed out.

Attachments

• genetic tech.jpg
    genetic tech.jpg
    811.7 KB · Views: 147
Level 13
nedio95 already gave you the correct trigger, so which part of it do you not understand?

the "..." in events is a representation for the rest of the players. so you have 24 different events.

the condition should be self-explanatory

the action uses a variable array of type integer

which variable type are you currently using for your system?

Level 8
To replicate EXACLTY that you will need to use a multiboard i suppose. But the phylosophy is the same, create X number of multiboards (a multiboard array) each displayed only to a given player with a GetLocalPlayer block, and on another trigger you use the player unit selection event + condition that all are talking about so you modify the multiboard for the triggering player, ie. player(0) selects a unit, then multiboard[0] is updated to show the data of the selected unit. You will also need to register the data of the unit whose data you want to track. But i pressume you already have mechanism to do this.

If you are using 1.29/1.30 my suggestion would be different, mostly because multiboards are overkill for information that it's too specific, and other pertinent reasons;
I would give the building an inventory ability, and when it's construction is finished i would give the unit an item (undroppable of course). Note that non-heroes will drop their items when they finish their decay time, so you will need an additional cleanup trigger.
Using the new item tooltips natives i would just update that item so it shows the info i need. You could either 1. make a periodic timer to constantly update all these special buildings automatically (easy to do with vJass structs), or 2. on each event/instance the building data is updated you also update the info of the item.
The other approach would be using an ability that is also updated with the new tooltip natives. But this method is more complex as abilities could only have their tooltips modified for a particular player (with GetLocalPlayer block) and not for a particular unit.
A last, much more shitty approach, would also use levelable abilities as info depositories. In this case you could make, let's say 3 passive abilities whose entire purpose is showing info, but in this case you update the tooltip of the abilities by leveling them accordingly, ie. Tooltip of Level 1 of Ability 1 says: "Arbitrary String [1/20]"; Tooltip Level 2 of Ability 2 says "Arbitrary String [2/20]", and so on.

Level 39
no triggers was provided for my needs, only for the system itself but I have already fixed that. I still need to display it. there is no triggers provided for that.
  • Events
    • Player - Player 1 (Red) selects a unit
    • Player - Player 2 (Blue) selects a unit
    • Player - Player 24 (Colour?) selects a unit
  • Conditions
    • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to GeneCollector
  • Actions
    • Game - Display message (Convert Integer to String (InsertVariableHere[Player number of player (Triggering Player)])) to (Triggering Player) for 1.00 seconds
This website is not your personal codemonkey. Ned gave you a simple solution, but if you don't want it to display that way and also won't be bothered to read one fucking tutorial about multiboards to attempt one yourself... I don't think you deserve to have someone spend their time writing out a complex example trigger for you.

Level 39
multiboards was never suggested but, it is a possible solution if I can make them display only to one player and only when the gene collector is selected.
You're not even reading the replies in the thread you started. SMH, man.
To replicate EXACLTY that you will need to use a multiboard i suppose. But the phylosophy is the same, create X number of multiboards (a multiboard array) each displayed only to a given player with a GetLocalPlayer block, and on another trigger you use the player unit selection event + condition that all are talking about so you modify the multiboard for the triggering player, ie. player(0) selects a unit, then multiboard[0] is updated to show the data of the selected unit. You will also need to register the data of the unit whose data you want to track. But i pressume you already have mechanism to do this.

Level 39
I'm not harassing you. I linked you a tutorial that explains how to make a multiboard, how to update it, how to show it to players and it includes a section on showing a multiboard only for 1 player at a time (like you want). This website is a massive repository of knowledge and you're not bothering to read any of it, which is why I'm being confrontational here.

This is me "providing a solution". The solution is "read some tutorials, learn how multiboards work, and try to make it yourself with that new knowledge." Tutorial again, with a hyperlink specifically to the section about 1 board per player: All About Multiboards

Level 39
it say no tutorials please.
Then you can't be helped, and you're destined to fail in your mapmaking if you won't learn.

That is hands-down the most idiotic thing I have ever seen someone put in a signature. Imagine if you walked into a job knowing nothing about the software the company uses and then kept shouting "NO TUTORIALS PLEASE" at anyone who tried to come by and show you how to use the software. You'd be fired within the hour, and for good fucking reason: you're an unteachable moron.

Level 39
I do not learn through tutorials, I learn through very specific things, tutorials is too general.
Most tutorials have a step-by-step walkthrough of a specific example to get you to learn how that thing works. You read the tutorial, and follow along step-by-step in your own map by making what the tutorial says you should make. At the end of it you have a functioning copy of the thing the tutorial said you'd learn how to make. That is a "specific thing" like you want. It won't be the specific version of that thing you need to make for your map, but you will have made something and you can transfer those skills to the specific instance of the thing you need to make.

Then again, you've been on this site for 8 years, posted 3 thousand times, and in that time nobody has been able to convince you to actually use the tutorials section, so I guess I'm really asking a lot from you.

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 25
Oh man, one's reached braindead level 10...
Any one with a brain and with enough will power is capable of doing something themselves with trial and error, then you gain experience.
Yet you come here to ask for help, people tell you how to do it with a guideline, you ignore it, they give you a tutorial, you don't care and "feel harassed", you can't be helped. If you're so damn good, why you made this thread?
Oh I forgot...you can't even understand the trigger nedio95 gave you...
Still, making a multiboard is the best option like it was said.

Level 9
Good to know you've started not mindlessly copying things.

If you would look at the list of actions in the Multiboard category, you would see this:
  • Multiboard - Hide (Last created multiboard)
One way of hiding it is to hide the multiboard when the player selects any other unit/building.

Level 8
I provided the general idea without redirecting you to a tutorial. I provided even other solutions for your problem ( showing information accessible only to one player). Easier ways would be just using a text display or even a temporal text tag (surprise: these can also be visible only to one player; learning goes a long way) but these solutions don't ressemble what you exactly want.

Somehow you just NOW realize that a multiboard configures the system you're gonna use, even though you "have worked with multiboards before" and i posted that days ago.

But let me redirect you to another tutorial: what you SHOULD realize is that what you want to achieve is somewhat ambitious, completely doable but ambitious, and some marginal knowledge is needed. Nobody is gonna learn for you. So you need to gain that understanding either today or tomorrow anyways, unless you want to depend on people's goodwill.

I really think people should be direct and concrete on their recquests. What i getting right now is that you want a working trigger for your exact problem all along, since your particular "learning paradigm" is kind of "give me the solution very clearly and no tutorials". Be more direct next time atleast, since i'm pretty sure that there are people that have such goodwill. I remember doing some triggers for a guy that didn't even tell me clearly what they actually want, so hey, atleast you know what you want.

Level 21
I lost my internet connection last night because of constant ddos attacks which crashed my modem(i gave up after the second crash and just left it off). that is why I could not respond anymore. I think I explained what I wanted well enough. I was considering using a multiboard all along but, hiding it is what I need help with. normally, a multiboard is displayed to all players. I need it to display only to one player, the player that selects the gene collector.

Level 8
The display a multiboard only to one player is completely doable but recquires you to (i'm talking about real "know-how" recquisites, otherwise move unto another solution for your concrete problem):
1. Have a basic understanding of how a "GetLocalPlayer" block works and how to use it.
2. Know the mechanic behind showing a multiboard, and how this in conjunction with point 1, will allow you to show a multiboard only to one player among other things.
3. Be confortable using custom scripts on GUI.

Now you choose if you either gain that understanding or move on to different solutions.
The explanation given on the tutorial that people presented you is good enough, so you could go there an read atleast the final part of the tutorial that exactly atends the problem of "how to show a multiboard only to one player" or get the general idea with the post i made that EVEN says the steps you need to take to solve your concrete problem (but those concrete execution steps can only be understanded if you know the 1-3 points i made).

If you can't gain that understanding, or even take the time to read the posts, then maybe what you want is a particular trigger that shows what you need, and that's a completely different story. You could make another post that recquests a GUI system to show certain multiboards only to a given player.

When i said "be direct" is not about the recquest. The recquest was in fact an extremely vague "how can i replicate a feature of a game that maybe you don't even know?". This is about the result you expect from the thread you started.
You want us to give plain information? You want us to give certain type of information? You want us to make a trigger for you?
About the first 2, we already gave a lot of information of all types.

Level 21
I posted a screen shot showing what it looks like in warbreeds. I had to use virtual pc to even start the game however. I have plenty of old windows cds laying around so I just used my windows 2000 cd in a virtual pc. I have cds from 95 to vista(not including me and nt). what custom script do I need?

Level 39
what custom script do I need?

Tutorial again, with a hyperlink specifically to the section about 1 board per player: All About Multiboards

The display a multiboard only to one player is completely doable but recquires you to (i'm talking about real "know-how" recquisites, otherwise move unto another solution for your concrete problem):
1. Have a basic understanding of how a "GetLocalPlayer" block works and how to use it.
2. Know the mechanic behind showing a multiboard, and how this in conjunction with point 1, will allow you to show a multiboard only to one player among other things.
3. Be confortable using custom scripts on GUI.

Now you choose if you either gain that understanding or move on to different solutions.
The explanation given on the tutorial that people presented you is good enough, so you could go there an read atleast the final part of the tutorial that exactly atends the problem of "how to show a multiboard only to one player" or get the general idea with the post i made that EVEN says the steps you need to take to solve your concrete problem (but those concrete execution steps can only be understanded if you know the 1-3 points i made).
READ. THE. THREAD. (and associated linked threads)

Level 8
Try to flexibilize your "no tutorial" moral code. It goes a long way.

But w/e, this trigger does the mechanic Multiboard[0] -> only visible to Player[0].
So to access the multiboard of Player Red (Player(0)) then you modify Multiboard[0].
Simple.

Some things:
1. Assuming you only use GUI, if you're gonna use the "Player Number" integer, ie. Multiboard[Player Number of Player Red], make sure to substract 1 to such integer, otherwise you will access Multiboard["1"] (this is the multiboard of Player Blue/Player(1)), as that GUI function adds 1 to the natural player number.
2. If you don't need the multiboard anymore, then i suggest emptying it (columns and rows to 0), instead of hiding or destroying it.
Otherwise you will need to "reshow" (and recreating them if you're distracted enough to not follow the "don't destroy it" instruction) them using a GetLocalPlayer block yourself.

Attachments

• 1.w3x
    25.5 KB · Views: 45
Level 8
See the trigger first. I did it in 1 minute i think, but it works (the trigger on 45 seconds in fact, then i left a nice message also).

YOU JUST NEED TO KNOW that on Jass notation ("triggers") Player Red is Player(0); Player Blue is Player(1), and so on. Each player can only see it's own multiboard that is also, conveniently indexed with it's player id (Multiboard[0] for Player(0) and so on). To access the multiboard of a player, ANY PLAYER, you need to get it's natural index, either by GUI "Player Number" (but this value has to be added -1 as i said in my post) or the JASS accesible (on GUI only with a custom script) function "GetPlayerId".
The thing is, with a player variable you already can access it's index. We all can. I can, Donald Trump can, you can. YES WE FUCKING CAN! Just make sure that if you use the GUI "Player Number" you got to substract 1 (one positive) to that value, otherwise you will get the natural index of the player PLUS one, and this value will not allow you to access the correct multiboard.
The other approach is to create a different player indexing method.
What YOU can do, that i forgot to do since i don't know the caracteristics of your map, is making a player filter ("condition"), so the actions of the loop only execute when some kind of player is found and not for every single player that could be.

Just to make things even clearer, i present you this exercise, until you don't answer it, i will not provide you with any more help:
1. Jay-Z has an integer variable called ID and is gonna use and track the event, Player(0)......Player(23) Selects a Unit.
2. Next, Jay-Z sets that variable, "ID", as "Player Number of Triggering Player".
3. Jay Z then proceeds to modify a multiboard. He uses an array variable called M (represents a multiboard), and then uses the following function:
Multiboard - Change title of M[ID] to Read the fucking thread.
4. Now you answer me this: What will happen?

Level 21
I looked at the map you posted before I wrote my last post. here is my trigger.
multiboard
Events
Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
((Random unit from (Units owned by Player 1 (Red) of type Gene collector)) is selected by Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True
Then - Actions
Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 1 columns and 10 rows, titled gene levels
Set player1genes = (Last created multiboard)
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to (String(player1humangenes))
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 2 to (String(player1dwarfgenes))
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 3 to (String(player1elfgenes))
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 4 to (String(player1Nightelfgenes))
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 5 to (String(player1Orcgenes))
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 6 to (String(player1Trollgenes))
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 7 to (String(player1Taurengenes))
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 8 to (String(player1Dryadgenes))
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 9 to (String(player1undeadgenes))
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 10 to (String(player1Nerubiangenes))
Else - Actions
Multiboard - Destroy player1genes

Level 39
I appreciate that you've attempted something and posted the trigger here, @andreasaspenberg. I am much more willing to help you now that I know you are trying to learn. The method you've tried doesn't make very much sense; here is a list of what I think should be changed:
  1. You are creating a new multiboard every time it needs to be shown, instead of just showing/hiding it for the player each time. For that matter you never actually show the multiboard to anyone. I think you also want it to have 10 rows and 2 column, rather than 1 row and 10 columns. That way you have a name next to each number of genes in the multiboard. Columns go vertical: | rows go horizontal: —
  2. There's no reason to run this on a timer, instead use the "player selects a unit" event as was suggested previously in this thread. You will also need a separate trigger to detect deselect events.
  3. The random unit from group is totally bonkers and doesn't work at all (if it picks a different gene collector than the one the player has selected it won't even show anything!)
  4. Instead of variables like player1humangenes where you need to select the variable name each time for each different player, it will be much easier to use an array for each type of gene, with the index corresponding to the player the genes are for. Instead of player1humangenes and player2humangenes you would do humangenes[1] and humangenes[2] respectively. This will make it much easier to display the proper text on your multiboard.
  5. You will need a timer event to constantly update the player multiboards if players keep their selection on their gene collector, instead of only updating the multiboard when the selection event occurs.
Solution for 1: create 2 new variables, 1 integer and 1 multiboard array. I've called them PLAYERCOUNT and GeneBoards[] here. They do not need to have default values.
  • Events
    • Map Initialization
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Set PLAYERCOUNT = <the number of human players in your map>
    • For each (Integer A) from 1 to PLAYERCOUNT do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 2 columns and 10 rows, titled Gene Levels
        • Set GeneBoards[(Integer A)] = (last created multiboard)
        • Multiboard - Set the text for GeneBoards[(Integer A)] item in column 1, row 1 to "Human Genes" //you could use some |cFFrrggbb ... |r color codes here to make each line a different color if you want
        • Multiboard - Set the text for GeneBoards[(Integer A)] item in column 1, row 2 to "Dwarf Genes"
        • Multiboard - Set the text for GeneBoards[(Integer A)] item in column 1, row 3 to "Elf Genes"
        • Multiboard - Set the text for GeneBoards[(Integer A)] item in column 1, row 4 to "Night Elf Genes"
        • Multiboard - Set the text for GeneBoards[(Integer A)] item in column 1, row 5 to "Orc Genes"
        • Multiboard - Set the text for GeneBoards[(Integer A)] item in column 1, row 6 to "Troll Genes"
        • Multiboard - Set the text for GeneBoards[(Integer A)] item in column 1, row 7 to "Tauren Genes"
        • Multiboard - Set the text for GeneBoards[(Integer A)] item in column 1, row 8 to "Dryad Genes"
        • Multiboard - Set the text for GeneBoards[(Integer A)] item in column 1, row 9 to "Undead Genes"
        • Multiboard - Set the text for GeneBoards[(Integer A)] item in column 1, row 10 to "Nerubian Genes"
        • -------- this makes 1 multiboard per player and saves it into a multiboard array, and sets the text of the first column of the multiboard to be the gene names --------
Solution for 2:
  • Events
    • Player - Player 1 selects a unit
    • Player - Player 2 selects a unit
    • Player - Player 3 selects a unit
    • Player - Player 4 selects a unit
    • Player - Player 5 selects a unit
    • Player - Player 6 selects a unit
    • -------- Continue as above to include all human players, there should be PLAYERCOUNT number of events for this trigger --------
  • Conditions
    • (Unit-type of Triggering Unit) equal to Gene Collector
  • Actions
    • Custom script: if GetLocalPlayer() == GetTriggerPlayer() then
      • Multiboard - Show GeneBoards[(Player number of (Triggering Player))]
    • Custom script: endif
  • Events
    • Player - Player 1 deselects a unit
    • Player - Player 2 deselects a unit
    • Player - Player 3 deselects a unit
    • Player - Player 4 deselects a unit
    • Player - Player 5 deselects a unit
    • Player - Player 6 deselects a unit
    • -------- Continue as above to include all human players, there should be PLAYERCOUNT number of events for this trigger --------
  • Conditions
    • (Unit-type of Triggering Unit) equal to Gene Collector
  • Actions
    • Custom script: if GetLocalPlayer() == GetTriggerPlayer() then
      • Multiboard - Hide GeneBoards[(Player number of (Triggering Player))]
    • Custom script: endif
Solution for 3: Remove that if block entirely, this is covered by the conditions and actions of the two triggers in the solution for 1.

Solution for 4: Create 10 integer arrays: humangenes[], dwarfgenes[], elfgenes[], nightelfgenes[], orcgenes[], trollgenes[], taurengenes[], dryadgenes[], undeadgenes[], nerubiangenes[]

Solution for 5: Replace everything in your previously-posted timer trigger with the following.
  • Events
    • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game-time
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • For each (Integer A) from 1 to PLAYERCOUNT do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Multiboard - Set the text for GeneBoards[(Integer A)] item in column 2, row 1 to String(humangenes[(Integer A)])
        • Multiboard - Set the text for GeneBoards[(Integer A)] item in column 2, row 2 to String(dwarfgenes[(Integer A)])
        • Multiboard - Set the text for GeneBoards[(Integer A)] item in column 2, row 3 to String(elfgenes[(Integer A)])
        • Multiboard - Set the text for GeneBoards[(Integer A)] item in column 2, row 4 to String(nightelfgenes[(Integer A)])
        • Multiboard - Set the text for GeneBoards[(Integer A)] item in column 2, row 5 to String(orcgenes[(Integer A)])
        • Multiboard - Set the text for GeneBoards[(Integer A)] item in column 2, row 6 to String(trollgenes[(Integer A)])
        • Multiboard - Set the text for GeneBoards[(Integer A)] item in column 2, row 7 to String(taurengenes[(Integer A)])
        • Multiboard - Set the text for GeneBoards[(Integer A)] item in column 2, row 8 to String(dryadgenes[(Integer A)])
        • Multiboard - Set the text for GeneBoards[(Integer A)] item in column 2, row 9 to String(undeadgenes[(Integer A)])
        • Multiboard - Set the text for GeneBoards[(Integer A)] item in column 2, row 10 to String(nerubiangenes[(Integer A)])
If this were my map, I would actually use a fake 2-D array for all the genes per player and a string array that lists the gene names so I could change the easily and perform better loop logic. But I'm guessing you don't care about that.

Last edited:
Level 39
for the last time, I do not want to use player number. I want to use player slot. is that so difficult to understand?
If that was your response to what I took the time to type out for you, now I actually think you're just trolling us.

Player number and slot are 100% the same thing. The only thing I can think you mean is that your map pre-game lobby is set up like a melee map where you get to choose your color/team and there are no slots pre-assigned to computers or anything. Like this, not like this. The method I wrote for you (making a multiboard for each player) will work perfectly fine no matter how you have set up your teams/pre-game lobby, as long as you properly set PLAYERCOUNT with a trigger as I indicated you would need to. Even if a player in slot 2 chooses the color yellow, they are still "Player 2" to the game, just with an altered team color. The method I wrote makes 1 multiboard for every player slot that COULD be occupied, and only displays the 'right' board to the player that selects a gene collector. There is no overlap of player numbers or player colors or multiboards.

Level 21
I get that response a lot. player number and player slot is 2 completely different things. that is why there is one player comparison and one player slot status comparison. there is also a player color comparison. I have no idea why people thing that rage is the best way to respond to me. it is not however.

Level 9
The 'Player slot status' you mention checks for User, Computer, Not playing etc. which is completely useless regarding what you want.

Pyrogasm's trigger is logical, no need for you to make it so complicated.

Level 39
you refuse to give me a functional solution
What is your problem, man? I spent 20 minutes typing a detailed solution that addressed all of the issues you had, would look nice, and was reasonably simple. You completely ignored it. Your only response has been to repeatedly accuse literally everyone in this thread of insisting you do things in some way that grossly violates your code of conduct or is contrary to the needs you (never actially) laid out.

If you can quote a specific line(s) in my trigger(s) that don't function how you want them to and explain what about them doesn't work for you, I will gladly post a modified trigger. Simply repeating that it isn't what you want does not satisfy this requirement. Simply saying it's "not a functional solution" does not satisfy this requirement.

There is no color comparison anywhere in my trigger. Player slot status only tells you if the thing in slot X is human or computer. There is no way to 'get the player in slot N' that is functionally different from 'player N according to the game'.

Level 39
because it would not work. player number is bugged and another user said that(more or less).
Can you please quote a post or link to a post anywhere on this site that shows something about player numbers being bugged? I re-read every word of every post in this entire thread and the only things I think you can possibly be referring to are these posts by disruptive_ explaining how Player(0) In JASS is the same as "Player 1 (red)" in GUI.
1. Assuming you only use GUI, if you're gonna use the "Player Number" integer, ie. Multiboard[Player Number of Player Red], make sure to substract 1 to such integer, otherwise you will access Multiboard["1"] (this is the multiboard of Player Blue/Player(1)), as that GUI function adds 1 to the natural player number.
YOU JUST NEED TO KNOW that on Jass notation ("triggers") Player Red is Player(0); Player Blue is Player(1), and so on. Each player can only see it's own multiboard that is also, conveniently indexed with it's player id (Multiboard[0] for Player(0) and so on). To access the multiboard of a player, ANY PLAYER, you need to get it's natural index, either by GUI "Player Number" (but this value has to be added -1 as i said in my post) or the JASS accesible (on GUI only with a custom script) function "GetPlayerId".
If you can link/direct/show me to a post or thread or video or test map on any website that shows exactly what about players or player numbers or player slots "is bugged", I will gladly respond with a detailed explanation of the "bug" or a way to avoid the "bug". If you think there is a bug we don't know about it's important to investigate!

as my trigger already uses player slot
Can you please post whichever trigger(s) you have that use player slots as you say you do? The trigger you posted on the previous page (the one I replied to with 5 issues and suggested solutions) has no usage of player slots anywhere that I see. I am actively still trying to help you, @andreasaspenberg, but if you cannot provide specific examples rather than general statements like "those are bugged" it will be impossible for me to do so. I am incapable of reading your mind.

Remember how you said you learn best from specific examples instead of general tutorials? It's like that for me when I'm trying to troubleshoot someone's code.

Status
Not open for further replies.