• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HotS Overwatch Mei + Alts

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Heroes of the Storm Mei from Overwatch by Blizzard Entertainment.

Included in this pack are:
- Mei
- Pajama Party Mei
- Death Knight Mei

I was unable to convert her animations when I did this so I subbed in modified Greymane animations, removed her victory fan and the thermal hose (which is a bit beyond my abilities to animate). Her fun little drone buddy is also left inanimate.

Obviously nobody asked for her, but check your political leanings at the door. I've withheld releasing her for months because a lot of things around her are rather touchy, to say the least.

UD 6/28/2021: Added Death Knight Mei. Mei's animations still aren't working out for me so it's still Greymane animations. They're pretty darn close anyway so I may as well not bother anymore.

"Can't we just focus on the science?"
Previews
Contents

Death Knight Mei (Model)

HotS Overwatch Mei + Alt (Model)

Pajama Party Mei (Model)