• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HotS Raven Princess Orphea + alts

Orphea, Heir of Raven Court, from Heroes of the Storm by Blizzard Entertainment.

This set includes:
- Orphea
- Orphea (w/Team Color because that was here first)
- 'Babyface' Orphea (Mobster)
- 'Slacker' Orphea (High School student)
- Star Princess Orphea (original; not an actual HotS skin)

This is one of the only few models I bothered to add Team Color to if it turns out that's required because these models are not really designed for that sort of thing. If it becomes necessary then so be it, but otherwise I would not bother (I would just remove the offending model).

ED 9/5/2020: Recalculated Extents so the info pane isn't so high above her.
ED 10/16/2020: Removed Alternate Stand and Alternate Walk animations.
ED 6/4/2021: Added footprints, restored Alternate animations, added Slacker Orphea, rescaled Orphea to match the size of Mobster and Slacker versions (previous versions would have to be scaled 1.3 to match the new size), added a non-TC version for consistency's sake. Separated the Safe/Coffin into its own Geoset on Mobster Orphea (big bonus if you don't need the coffin). Version control merging both Orphea and Mobster Orphea to better match my offline versions.

Basically this is a clean-up job so Orphea better holds up to my current workflow.

ED 6/21/2021: Added Star Princess Orphea. She doesn't exist in HotS and is based off Star Princess Li Ming with a Sailor Saturn flavor.
Previews
Contents

'Babyface' Orphea (Mobster) (Model)

'Slacker' Orphea (High School Girl) (Model)

HotS Orphea (No Team Color) (Model)

HotS Orphea (Team Color) (Model)

Star Princess Orphea (Original) (Model)

Reviews
loktar
Alternate Walk animations removed so no footprints needed. Approved.
Level 20
I am using this as a test bed to see what extent I should be posting things, if at all. Depending on how this works out is how much I want to keep certain other things close to the vest.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
I don't think you should bother with team colour unless you want to make variants, unit and hero which means decay animations for units and dissipate for heroes.
Also, hero glow only on the origin is useless as it can be done simply: How to add Hero Glow without Modeling
Warcraft III heroes also have glow on their weapon(s).

Portrait team colour would do fine though.

EDIT: OK, it has dissipate. I guess you could try adding some hero glow on her hands or whatever just to finish the job.

Level 20
EDIT: OK, it has dissipate. I guess you could try adding some hero glow on her hands or whatever just to finish the job.
She used to just have purple glowy hands. The problem with that was that was actually an indicator for her Passive ability being available and Warcraft 3 doesn't handle partial model changes like HotS does, so I removed it for that reason (because as an ability one could do it that way instead).