1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Head to the 33rd Modeling Contest Poll and drink to your heart's desire.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

HotS Nazeebo Harlequin (Diablo 3 Witch Doctor)

Submitted by Razorclaw_X
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Heroes of the Storm Nazeebo from Diablo 3, as a Raven Court Harlequin servant of Countess Sarah von Kerrigan.

I didn't port regular Nazeebo since I wasn't interested in him (and was ported by someone else) and went directly for the crazy jester costume. Unlike the other port I opted to give him Shadow Hunter death and dissipate animations because I thought they fit better.

Functionally they're Necromancers in their backstory, so have at it.
Previews
Contents

HotS Nazeebo Harlequin (Diablo 3 Witch Doctor) (Model)

1. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Would it be possible to upload other variations of the model, especially the base model (without skins)?
    That'd be neat. <3

2. Razorclaw_X

Razorclaw_X

Resources:
    Ported Models:
    Resources:
    Regular Nazeebo was ported elsewhere so I don't know about that (I mean, technically what I did was a bit different from that, but I don't want to look like I'm lifting someone else's port). I was only really interested in this version so any other version is a little far back on my priorities.

Truthfully it isn't a huge amount of work to do the other ones once you have one of them set up (doubly so if you leave all the bone names alone, then animation transfer is a breeze), but again, priorities.

Oh, and I guess... there's actually a lot of Nazeebo skins, too.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020